30

I was thinking. Thinking about any couples I'd upset. It was usually if I broke them up but I never did that.

"The guy was on my side, Addison, while the girl did that to you. So this has to be about revenge."

"The only girl that possible hates me is Molly but she's in a wheelchair so cancel her out, we get nothing."

It was 3:30 in the goddamn morning. This was starting to piss me off. I woke up at midnight so we've been at this for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Darius fell asleep an hour ago while Dante and Maxim have been living on coffee. They went to refill their cups a few minutes ago.

"What did the guy look like, A?" I ask, looking at him. He sighs. "You don't know, do you?"

"I'm sorry. He was wearing a ski mask." I sigh and lean back in bed.

"I'm going to bed. This is fucking tiring." I say, laying down. He sighs and nods.

I closed my eyes and soon let the exhaustion wash over me.

-

I slowly sit up, trying to not erupt pain in my ribs. I sat up and let out a groan.

"I fucking hate hospitals." I mutter.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty-" Xavier starts.

"Shut the fuck up." I say, coldly. He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"But it's true. Do you even know what time it is?"

"Is it 3:30 in the morning?" I ask, looking at him. He shakes his head. "Then I don't fucking care."

"It's actually 5 pm." He says, smirking. I raise an eyebrow. "I'm kidding. It's noon. It's lunch at school right now."

"Great. My sleep schedule sucks again." I mutter.

"You know, you don't move much in your sleep."

"It's because I can't sleep on my sides or my stomach." I say, annoyed. I looked around the room and saw my phone on the table. I grab it and look at it. I saw I had a few messages. "You texted me?"

"You didn't show up for school. Well, none of your brothers went to school. Was worried." He says, quietly. I slowly nod. "Had a right to be worried considering you're in the hospital."

"Yeah. Been here since Thursday night or Friday morning." I say, frowning.

"Friday morning or that's what Dante said." He says, shrugging. I slowly nod.

"So, does school suck without me there?" I ask, looking at him. I wriggled my eyebrows and he smiled.

"It does. Shawn doesn't shut up about you, you know?"

"'Cause I'm his best friend."

"I was his-" He got cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the contact and immediately declined it. "Who was that?"

"Nobody important. Go on."

"No, it's whatever. So, when are you coming back to school?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I shrug.

"Whenever I get released." He nods.

"And when is that?"

"Not sure." I say, frowning. He nods.

We talked until he had to leave for school. It was about another hour before Adrian came in. He walked over to me and I raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you would like to draw. Hospital's are boring. I also brought you school work." I smile at him.

"Thank you." I say, quietly. He nods. He puts the things on the table and in reach. He looked away from me. "You know it's not your fault, right?"

"But I can't remember."

"Because they wore masks."

"But the lady took hers off when she was standing over you." I frowned.

"They hate me. Not you. If they hated you, you would still be in the hospital."

"But-"

"Adrian, it's not your fault. It's really nobody's fault besides mine considering I pissed them off." He sighs and slowly nods. "Now, I want a milkshake."

"No."

"Please? Chocolate." I say, with a pout. He rolls his eyes.

"You're lucky I love you. I'll be back in a few." He leaves and I sigh. I saw he brought my laptop and I grabbed it.

Adrian came back 30 minutes later with two milkshakes. One for me and one for him. Maxim, Dante and Darius all came into the room. Elijah also came in. The others went home to get sleep and showers.

I took a sip of my milkshake and looked at them. I raised an eyebrow.

"You guys are like hawks." I mutter. Elijah cracked a smile. I started to play Solitaire on my computer.

"Adds?" Maxim asks. I raise my eyebrows. "Heard Xavier came by."

"He just wanted to see why I wasn't at school. Does he know?"

"They know you got into a car accident. That's it." Dante says, making me nod.

"Okay. Can we keep it like that?"

"Why?"

"If word got out, I could become a bigger target by sitting in this hospital." They nod.

"That's also true." Maxim says. I was about to win when my screen went dark. I furrowed my brows.

"What the hell? I know the fuck this just didn't die on me." I say, annoyed.

"You were on it after I left and have been on it for over an hour." Adrian says. I looked at him.

"It was at 50%, plus this computer is brand new. No way did it just die." I say, coldly. He shrugs. My screen came back up and I looked at it. My symbol was on it. My goddamn signature. "But I didn't do that. What the hell?"

A black rose, dripping with blood was on my screen. Just that and nothing else.

"This bitch literally hates me." I mutter. Everyone was looking at me confused.

"Who hates you?" Maxim asks, confused.

"The goddamn people who shot me." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"We know they hate you, are you just figuring this out?" Elijah says, baffled.

Words came up on my screen and tears pooled in my eyes. They soon start rolling down my face.

"Is she crying? She never cries." Darius asks, concerned. Maxim immediately came over and looked at my screen. He immediately shut it and looked at me.

"Addison? Nothing was there." He says, confused.

"I want to go home." Tears were now streaming like a river down my face.

"Addison-"

"Take me home or I will goddamn walk home." I say, harshly.

"I'll go talk to the doctor." Dante says, leaving the room. They were looking at me weird but I didn't dare look at them.