───── Book Three║Ch. 9

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

One Month Time-Skip

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"I'm telling you. It wasn't me!," a guard from the boiling rock protested while chained up to a chair. He had been accused of helping an escape attempt, an attempt which had failed. 

"Save your breath," the Warden spat. 

"I know you've been working together with them! You threw Chit Sang in the very cooler that they used to escape." He turned around to look at the other young man, his expression haughty and cruel.

"It was all part of your plan," he seethed again. 

"That was just a coincidence!"

A creak of the metal door signaled someone coming in.

"Sir," one guard started, "there's two people here to see you."

"Who told you to interrupt me?!" he raged, spinning around―his face dropped, he instantly bowed in respect.

"We did."

"P-princess Azula! And Princess Soza!," the Warden gasped, head pressed against the floor. "Uh, it is an honor to welcome you both to the Fire Nation's most exemplary prison." He said nervously. "I didn't realize that you were coming," he slowly stood up, seeing the Princesses faces.

Ty-lee stood behind them, hands on her hips, mirroring them.

"Who is this?" Azula asked, walking forward to the tied up man with Soza in tow. 

The Warden fumbled for words. "He's a guard who was involved in a recent - though feeble -  escape attempt," he explained. 

"It wasn't me!"