the memories of the cursed child.

As I slowly open my eyes I expect to find the black tentacles again but all I can find is a weird sense of Déjà vu. I take a moment to collect my thoughts and scan the area. I'm once again in some kind of weird place and it is as beautiful as the cherry blossom tree. I turn right half expecting to see the boy.... but I find nothing I sigh.
I turn my focus my attention back in front and come face to face with an open door. Looking back I see that there is nothing and it will be impossible to go back.

"Well, that's just perfect...." I say in a sarcastic tone. "I guess the only way getting out of here is by moving forward" I shrug and walk through the door. "What's the worst that could happen" I mutter

As I cross the door on the other side it seems like I've entered some kind of library. It looks really clean meaning whoever's here must have been taking really good care of it.

"Oh what do we have here...." says a deep raspy voice "it's not every day that I meet a human. Well, welcome to my humble home I hope you enjoy your time here." I finally find the one who has been speaking and what I saw made my skin crawl.

" I finally find the one who has been speaking and what I saw made my skin crawl

Standing in front of me is an entity.. unlike what I've ever seen before.
It appears to be made out of Deep crimson blood. And on its head is a visor also made by blood. But the thing creepy about it is his long and sinister smile.. (I just had to say that!!!)

《 THE SKILL CALM-MIND HAS BEEN ACTIVATED 》

As soon as the voice said that I instantly start to feel a wave of calm rush over me. I no longer fear this creature... but rather curious as to what this creature is and where am I.

"Cat got your tongue," he asks but I'm fallen deep in my thoughts. Then it finally clicks the voice mentioned about a Demon inside the boy's body! So this must be it.

"You're the demon... inside the boy's body," I say a stepping a little bit further.

His grin widens and he looks at me with curiosity "Oh what gave it away?" But yes I was indeed the one possessing the child. how did you figure it out though I thought I masked my presence rather well." He says
"Well you look like the part" I gesture towards his body

He stares at me for a few moments then gives a low chuckle. "Haha well, I certainly do. By the way, the names Revenge such a delight to meet you"
He says with a curtsey.

《 MEMORY TRANSFER STARTS IN 20 MINUTES. PLEASE EXIT THE SPIRITUAL REALM 》

"Wait what is that voice," asks Revenge. "Wait you can hear it? I ask.
"Well yeah I'm right in front of you," he says. "So let me get to the point. Why are you in my dominion it isn't possible for a normal human to just enter an S class domain" he asks with a low growl. "Ummm... voice I think it's about time you did something.." I whisper and hope the voice responds.

《 ANSWER: I CAN CAPTURE IT AND STORE IT INSIDE THIS BODY. IF YOU AGREE TO CAPTURE IT YOU WOULD ACQUIRE ALL OF HIS SKILLS 》

"Wait as in "Capture" it like a pokemon?"