Chapter Ten

It was the next morning and Chris had brought me bed in breakfast that consisted of his "killer" pancakes.

I munched happily because like he said they were killer.

Scanning Chris's body up and down, his tattoos made him 10x hotter. My phone buzzed on Chris's nightstand.

It was Anthony Russo.

Anthony Russo: Y/n! I need you and Tom to come into my office today. It's urgent! I already told Tom, he's on his way back from England.

Is that bad or good, I thought to myself.

Chris laid next to me, admiring my face, my cheeks flushed red.

"What?" I smiled because he was so darn cute.

"You're so beautiful in the morning."

He caressed my cheek. We gazed into each other's eyes, I was so in love with him but he didn't know it yet. I straddled on top of him and leaned down to kiss his plump lips. His hand came up to gently squeeze my ass. He smiled into another one of my kisses.

It wasn't long before Tom was FaceTiming me wondering what Anthony Russo's text was about, he was probably a nervous wreck

My phone was vibrating on Chris's nightstand. I pulled away from him to reach over and answer Tom's call.

"Baby no, don't, c'mere.."

Chris tried pulling me back to kiss him, but I had to answer Tom if not he'd keep calling.

"Who is it?"

"Tom."

"He can wait." His voice husked.

Chris grabbed my ass harder to make me lean down to kiss him but I had to answer Tom.

"Chris, I have to answer he'll keep calling."

He sighed in defeat and rolled his eyes at the mention of Tom's name. I was still on top of him sitting on his crotch. I answered Tom hesitantly.

Tom, what's up?

I tried not to show as much background. I played with the strings of Chris's shorts.

Y/n! Did you see what Anthony said? Are we about to lose our jobs?

I hope not, I think maybe it's a new opportunity.

Chris started sliding his hand up my shirt, teasing me. I moved the phoned to give Chris a stern look to make him stop. All he did was giggle and place an arm behind his head to get a better look at me.

Wait? Where are you? That's not your house.

Um, listen Tom I'll meet you at Anthony's office. See you then. Bye.