7. Closer

He seemed to understand and that scared her

Warning: Mentions of suicide and self harm! Read at own risk

Aurora was sitting on a stool in a bar called 'Southern comfort'  dressed in black leggings and a black sports bra, she was sent in to distract a man named of Ray Sutton. She simply did what she was told, she wanted to stay with Stefan so she could remind him constantly of the pain he put her through. Also there was something about Klaus that just entranced her, he was sweet to her. She mostly thought it was pity or he wanted her for her powers but she stayed nonetheless.

"What's a pretty little lady like you doing here alone?" Said a gruffly voice, she looked and to her right was a man who had a scratchy beard and yellow stained teeth, he had a smirk placed on his face.

"Oh she isn't alone mate." Klaus came up from behind him and wrapped an arm around Aurora's shoulder. She learned to ignore these things because he always seemed to be touching her. When they went to a store so she could grab some clothes he had an arm wrapped around her waist or in the car his hand was on her thigh.

She mostly ignored it, not really understanding any of it. She waved down the bartender and ordered a pink lemonade. While sipping on her drink she let Klaus do his intimidating thingy.

"Vampires." Stated Ray, Klaus let out a laugh.

"Yes your swifty swift Ray, my friend here is a vampire and has compelled everyone in this bar," he pointed to Stefan, he then pointed to aurora. "My girl here is Queen of the witches so don't piss her off. Me, however I'm a different kind of monster, I've got some vampire in me and I've got some wolf." Aurora frowned at Klaus calling himself a monster, she didn't believe that. In her mind no one is a monster they just have demons.

"A what?" Ray said terrified, he backed up a little bit stayed in the bar.

"A hybrid Ray both, and you are an alpha so your going to tell me where your pack is." Klaus said coming closer.

"You can't compel me." Ray said smugly, Klaus sighed and then looked at Stefan who nodded. He cleared his throat and ordered a scotch on the rocks and pulled out a small pouch from his pocket.

"Listen Ray were going to play a game called something I like to call 'Truth or Wolfsbane'." Aurora frowned, she didn't like the thought of someone being tortured because there trying to keep their pack or family safe. But Azazel had other ideas.

Let me out! I wanna play!

"Shut up." She said aloud gaining attention of the three supernaturals.