Angel of Emotions

Angel of Emotions is like Twelve Kitzukis. They're the 5 strongest angels except Y/n.

1st strongest: Aneri Rasoku, Angel of Rage
She's the strongest also the first memeber of the Angel of Emotion. She's easily getting annoyed due to her hatred for demons. She's also very royalty to Y/n. She and Azama doesn't have a very good relationship. Their relationship was like Shinobu and Giyuu but more aggressive.

2nd strongest: Kayimu Saroki, Angel of Happiness
Kayimu was borned laughing since he's a baby. He never cried or angry about anything. He can feels other feelings in his heart but he can only smile or laugh. No matter how much he wants to cry or shows anger all he does is smiling and laugh. And soon he met Y/n and turns into an Angel. And would do anything to protect Y/n.

3rd strongest : Satiko Lito, Angel of Fear
Satiko is a coward and easily getting emotional like upper moon 4 Hatengu. He may fight with his scared expressions on yet he can easily fights an Upper Moon. The reason he joins Y/n because he feels safe around her. Which was the reason he become an Angel just to follow her to the end.

4th strongest: Azama Hastoji, Angel of Sadness
Azama was very easily to get emotional. He would cried for the demon yet but inside he feels angry about their existence. Azama was really good at hiding his expression with his upset faces. Which was the reason he can easily kills demon to let them though he's just an emotional weaklings.

5th strongest/the weakest: Hatsumu Kiloro, Angel of Special.
Hatsumu was borned like Douma, she was emotionless. But she has good morality of humanity. Soon, she heard about demons and people are crying for their lose one because of demons. And then a thought coming out on her mind
'demons is nothing but a waste'
She joined the demon slayer. But on one mission, she met a Lower Moon and almost die. Luckily, Y/n saw her and turns her into an Angel. And Hatsumu decided to follow her and also to finds a way to let her feels emotions. Even tho she then weakest. She's still can fight with Upper Moons.

That's all-