Part 43- Soulmates

Asiyah's POV.

After hearing about the fact that I was pregnant which didn't surprise me and to which I had no common reaction to, I got up and made my way out of the hospital.

I called Fazal and asked him to come and pick me up from the hospital. He arrived quickly and I got in.

"Don't ask me anything and don't tell anyone I came out of the hospital, not even Azaan" I told him.

"Uh...yes ma'am" he hesitated.

"To the company" I ordered him.

I felt like he wanted to say something but he knew that it was the wrong timing.

He drove away to the company. We arrived there in 20 minutes. I still had my clothes on from yesterday but it didn't matter because I have clothes in my office.

We made our way to my office.

"Once I'm done changing, be in my office in 5 minutes" I told Fazal.

"Yes ma'am" he said going to his office.

I got into mine and grabbed the suit that was hanging on the coat hanger in my office. I changed quickly, I was about to walk out of my office when...he appeared in front of me.

As if my breath stopped, I took a step back.

He took a step closer to me, he looked unsure of touching me.

"Asiyah..." he brought his arm slowly forward and grabbed my arm.

This is..the first time he touches me in a month. I can't help but feel shivers.

"I've been looking for you the whole night.." he said in the softest voice.

He got closer but I came back to my senses. I pushed him away and looked at him with disgust.

"Came to get the papers? You'll receive them before the end of the day" I said about to leave but he stopped me once again.

"I can explain! Asiyah please give me a chance to explain myself !" he said grabbing my arms once again.

"Please...I know you're upset and mad but... just let me explain to you" he said.

"Explain WHAT?!" I yelled my voice echoing in the whole office.

"Explain to me how you did me dirty for the past few months !! Explain to me how all you cared about was getting revenge on me!! Explain to me that...good job you succeeded now...leave my life and never come back" I said.

"Asiyah please..." he said his voice breaking.

"Leave, right now" I said in full seriousness pointing towards the entrance of my office.

"Please..." he pleaded.

"Then I'll leave myself" I said walking pass him when I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind tightly.

"Leave me!!" I yelled.

"Please!! You have to listen to me!" he yelled back.

"I know I'm wrong in so many ways Asiyah! I know I am but you have to listen to me! I have changed I'm not the same-" I turned around and pushed him away again.