Chapter 32: Yay! Fire!

⇿⇿⇿

Percy awoke from her slumber. She felt the weight of an arm wrapped around her waist.

The demigod craned her neck to look at the hybrid. Her back was pressed against his chest. Klaus' eyes were closed.

Her eyes scanned across his face.

He's cute when he's sleeping.

The sea green eyed girl adjusted her position and closed her eyes to fall back asleep.

Klaus' arm pulled her closer. "Good morning, love."

A soft smile spread on her lips. "Good morning."

He kissed her cheek.

Percy turned her head to look at him again. "Did you like Finding Nemo?"

The original chuckled. The film they watched the night before was 'Finding Nemo,' a cartoon movie about fish.

He nodded. "Yes, love."

The demigod grinned. "Good. It's illegal to not like Finding Nemo."

Klaus laughed. "And why is that?"

"I dunno. They have some pretty awesome lines in the movie." She smiled as she recalled one of the scenes in the film. "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy."

The hybrid was incredibly amused. "That's your favorite line?"

Percy laughed. "Maybe." She added another quote. "Fish are friends. Not food."

Laughter fell from his lips again. He placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder.

⇠⇠⇠⇠

Klaus and Percy arrived at the Salvatore boarding house. They walked around the residence in search of the last two stakes.

The raven haired beauty wandered around the couch and spotted a wooden object on the table. She picked up the white oak stake.

Turning to the hybrid, she sent him a grin. Percy held out the stake demonstratively.

The hybrid chuckled.

The demigod had a smug look on her face. "Ha! I found one first."

Klaus playfully rolled his eyes and intertwined their hands. He led them down the steps.

They came across the doorway to the cellar. Alaric and Stefan were seated on the ground as they conversed.

"Well, this is depressing isn't it?" Klaus commented as he smirked at the demigod.

The corner of her lip rose up.

Stefan got up from his spot and faced the original.

Klaus held up the stake that Percy found. "Oh, and we found this upstairs."

"Hey!" Percy playfully nudged him. "I found it."