Chapter Eleven

warnings; a lot of fluff, a little bit of angst <3

Authors note: so I'm updating this chapter because I wanted to add to the warnings list. I wrote Chris to be "toxic", of course he's not like this in real life but this is just how the story goes. As you keep reading you will see him eventually start to act like himself <3

"GOOD MORNING AMERICA! Please help me in welcoming our guest stars this chilly morning, Tom Holland and Y/n Y/l/n!"

Tom and I had arrived on set about an hour earlier. The host was so kind, we conversed for some time with her before she had to go on air and speak about the latest news and weather then she introduced us on the show.

It felt good to be back closer to home. When I lived in New Jersey I was almost in the city every weekend.

"Thanks for having us!" I spoke.

"It feels great to be back in the city!" Tom answered.

After multiple questions about the new movie we had finally wrapped up and left the set.

I asked Tom if we could go into the city for a while before we left back to LA. He agreed and Happy drove us around until we finally got to Central Park.

I twirled around in excitement. Since it was October it was very cold and it had snowed days before. I felt a snowball hit the lower part of my leg. It was Tom who had thrown it.

"You're so on!" I grabbed a ball full of snow and threw it at Tom.

This went on for a couple minutes before Tom surrendered.

"Okay, okay, you win y/n!"

I smirked to myself and cleaned off the snow off that had accumulated on my jacket.

"How about some hot chocolate Tom?"

"That sounds lovely darling!" His English accent making an appearance.

Happy drove us to a place I knew all my life. I ordered two hot chocolates to go.

"Will that be all Miss?" The barista said.

I nodded and looked over my shoulder to a young boy scanning me He seemed suspicious. When I got a better look at him I can see he was visibly on drugs. He got up and was walking towards me.

"Hey baby, what do you say we get out of here?" He pushed himself against me

"In your dreams."

I pushed him but he was fairly strong.

"Please sir, sir sit down!"

The barista tried to help me.

The boy was pulling me by the arm, in which I tried to let go of his grasp when I heard the door swing open.

"Is there a problem here?"

It was Tom, clearly furious.

"Mind your business." The boy mumbled

Tom pushed him so he'd let me go. People in the cafe noticed Tom and began to whisper. I grabbed the hot chocolates and left with Tom.

"Are you alright love?"

"Yeah I'm fine, j-just shaken up."

"I understand if you want to go home now."

"No, I still want to go to Times Square, who knows when it will be the next time I come back."

Tom smiled at my resilience. Happy drove to Times Square and I practically jumped out of the car. Tom had to wear a hat and shades because he already got noticed at the cafe.