Cuddles

TW - tiny mention of relapsing

WORDCOUNT - 745

George had fallen asleep about an hour after his time spent with Dream, patches, Dreams cat who seemed to like George way more, was cuddled up besides him.

Dream was sort of jealous George was cuddling the cat and not him. Even in the short time he'd been resting, he'd missed the feeling of his constant hugs and affection. He decided it was dumb to be jealous over a cat and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. He searched through the cupboards when he felt a hug initiating from behind him. It was Sapnap, furiously apologizing for everything that had happened in the last two days.

"I'm so sorry Dream, like I cannot express how sorry I am." He repeated the phrase 'I'm sorry over and over like a broken record.

Dream turned around slightly and lifted his arm up to see him, he chuckled lightly and hugged him back. "Its fine, really. Its not a big deal, though you may want to be apologizing to George and not me."

Sapnap nodded but stayed completely still and silent.

"If you're crying right now I'm going to actually smack you." Dream spoke lightheartedly in a joking manner.

"I'm not crying you prick." Sapnap brought his hand to his face before finally letting go of Dream.

He was definitely crying. He'd been afraid he'd lost two of his bestfriends over a kiss that meant absolutely nothing to him. He'd thought he had feelings for Dream, and in the time of the kiss he obviously wasn't in the right mindset. But he didn't have feelings for Dream. It was just that he missed the feeling of romantic affection and seeing how much love George received from Dream, he wanted something like that too.

"I'm going to go talk to George." He gave Dream a smile, and when he tried to walk off he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder; pulling him back slightly.

Pure panic showed in Dreams eyes as he realized the condition the bedroom was left in. "Actually you might wanna wait till later..he's sleeping." He quickly came up with an excuse to not embarrass him and George.

"Oh, alright." Sapnap left to his room with no further suspicion. Why would he be suspicious? George was always sleeping.

Dream had completely forgotten why he was in the kitchen to begin with, so he returned back to Georges room where Patches gave him a dirty look, as if telling him not to interrupt them cuddling.

Dream did anyways, he got into the bed and cuddled right up behind George, spooning him as he slept. He also reached over him to pet Patches, and as soon as she felt his hand she got up and left.

Dream huffed and got comfortable again. He wrapped his arms around Georges waist and rested his head in the crook of his neck. It seemed that all his moving around had stirred George awake.

He hummed in question to what Dream was doing, he rolled over in the bed to face him with half lidded eyes.

"Morning, sleepy head." He placed a soft kiss on his boyfriends forehead, watching as a soft smile formed on his face.

George snuggled his face into Dreams chest some more, he smelled of cinnamon 0and vanilla. It was his favorite scents in one, and when the scents lingered on his favorite person it made him even more calmed. "What time is it?" His words were muffled by the fabric of his shirt, making him sound funny.

"Mm..around 6 pm." He giggled watching as George looked up to him tiredly and nodded. He seemed to disregard it and let his head lull and his eyes close again.

"George,"

The silence lasted a few minutes.

"I'm sleeping." The brit mumbled.

"Babe," He caressed the side of his face in an attempt to wake him a little.

"No."

"You feeling okay?" He could feel George nod against him, but he didn't speak. He decided it'd probably be best to leave it be for then, check up on him again in the morning. He'd only been worried due to him sleeping alot, it seemed to be a reoccurring theme before relapses. If so, all Dream wanted was to be there for George and for him to make sure he knew he was loved, although he was most likely just tired from that afternoon.

no cliffhanger lololol