Chapter 25

I woke up before Harry because my phone was blowing up. I had tones of texts from my sister, Lana, the boys, and notifications from my Instagram. I quickly dialed Lana's number before reading the texts.

"Hello?" I said while I got up from the bed. "Why is my phone blowing up?" I asked her and I heard a sigh from the other end. "What?" I was getting nervous now.

"Did you see the texts yet?" She asked. I told her no. "S, there are photos. A lot of them. From last night of you and Harry. There are articles too." She said. My heart stopped.

"How bad is it before I check?" I asked, running my hands through my hair.

"They aren't saying anything bad. I mean there are some rude comments but a lot are your followers supporting you. I am more worried about how Harry's going to react with his management." Niall must have told her some things about management. Fuck, now I have to go check.

"Okay. I'm going to go check." I open up my Instagram first. My dm's are more filled than usual but I go check my posts. The comments are flooding in. So far they are only nice. That's good, right? I scroll down some more, and there they are. The comments Lana was talking about. Some were just wondering who I was and others brought tears to my eyes. I've dealt with hate before, but not this bad.

"S babe are you okay?" Lana spoke up. I wiped my eyes. I can't let this bother me.

"Yeah. I have to go figure this out though. Thanks for telling me." I uttered.

Okay hun, call me back soon if you need anything." Lana said as I hung up. I turned back around and saw Harry sitting up looking at me with a sad look on his face.

"You heard?" I said quietly looking at the ground. My cheeks were still wet from the tears but I wanted to hide them.

"Yeah." He said quietly. "I'm sorry." He stood up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his back as he held me to his chest.

"It's okay. Not all of them were bad." I told him. I don't want him to feel like this is his fault. " I haven't seen the articles yet," I admitted and he sighed.

"Most are just talking about a 'supposed relationship' and others think..nevermind." I pulled my head off his chest and looked at him.

"Harry what else are they saying?" I asked him confused. He looked away from me. "Harry," I said again.

"They were saying you might be using me but I don't believe it." He responded, still not looking at me. Why would I be using him? Does he think I am? So many things ran through my head.

"Do you think I am?" I proceeded nervously. He looked back up at me.

"No of course not." He still wouldn't keep eye contact with me.

"Then why won't you look at me?" I asked very quietly. "Do you think I'm using you?" More tears started to fill my eyes but I wiped them away before they could spill.

"No, it's just an old mindset." He met my eyes now and noticed the tears in mine. "Please Sage believe me. I don't think you are it's just-" He stopped himself. He was about to say something personal but he wouldn't let himself. "A lot of people have used me. This is new for me. I'm trying I am." I saw the truth in his eyes. I could tell he didn't open up for a reason, maybe that was it. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug. I want him to trust me so the worst thing I could do is get mad that he fears me hurting him. "I'm sorry." He said against my neck. "I'm so sorry that people were saying those things about you. I wish it wasn't like this." I just nodded and rubbed his back.

"We'll figure it out okay?" I felt my feet get lifted from off the ground as he picked me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us down the stairs to the kitchen when he put me down on the counter. "What are you going to do when management finds out?"