ヾ◌ it's been a while.

my eyes listen to the light ( as it plays upon seawater )

"ITADORI! TAKE MY PHOTO!" kugisaki asked in an excited voice while we walked down to the beach.

"wait! my hands are full!" itadori complained, slightly lifting his arms up to display the shopping bags that covered his whole arm. "megumi! help me out here!" he turned over to face me with puppy eyes. gross.

"it's not my fault you suck at rock, paper, scissors." i replied.

"who even decides through a game nowadays!?"

"you were the one who suggested it."

"can you too just stop arguing!" the brown haired yelled loud enough for the birds 4 feet to fly away. in my defense we weren't even arguing. "just put the bags down and take my picture!" she pointed at itadori and marched her way down to the beach before he placed the bags down and followed after her.

while the two continued to argue over nonsense, i pulled my phone out of my pocket to keep me entertained because knowing kugisaki she'd spend a solid 30 minutes taking photos and an extra 10 minutes complaining about the angle.

it's a saturday and we didn't have any missions at the moment so gojo decided to let us out. he did join us for a decent 10 minutes before he got caught up flirting with some girl at the bakery. we went around shopping in the mall before we wanted to get some fresh salty air.

the sand is softly golden with just the right comforting warmth. to rest on the beach feels like a cosy hug, one only matched by the sunshine filled sky. this atmosphere is so much different compared to abandoned buildings and sketchy places.

i looked up from my screen only to see kugisaki hitting itadori in the head. this photoshoot is going to take longer than i thought. with that in mind i made my way to a bench not so far away. i dusted away the sand from the seat before sitting down.

━━

AIRDROP
"lol sorry mom i got detention again" would like to send you a note.
accept | decline