44. Together There!

I had pretty many ideas; but it all went into drain when I started writing!

Update dedicated to all the readers!

Special dedication to *Achu madam* ;D

✿◍•~••~•◍✿

•×✿ו

Sanskar couldn't break his smile seeing Ragini still dazed. Her eyes were still widened a bit, surprise slowly sinking in.

He was still holding her hand and she tightens the grip as the chopper took off from the helipad.

"Where are we going?" Ragini wanted to ask but couldn't find her voice. Her brain was paralyzed and she couldn't figure out whether it was due to the back to back surprises thrown at her or because of the anticipation of the upcoming.

Whatever it is! Her senses were numb with happiness she couldn't explain.

He would never take her just as a responsibility! She was sure. 

He would never hurt her.

Time is all needed! And Ragini was ready to wait till eternity at the moment.

He could feel her stealing glances at him and it made his heart flutter with joy. Feeling her gaze lingering on him, he glanced her sensing which she looked away.

Sanskar chuckled silently.

Ragini is Ragini; the daring yet shy! 

A moment later, the tingling sensation was back. His senses perked up again feeling her gaze and he didn't wait to locking his gaze with her.

And she didn't avert this time. Instead, he felt her searching for something in his orbs. Her eyes held a twinkle which made his lips curve positively.

Seeing her staring long, Sanskar wanted to chuckle but he didn't. He cocked his eyebrow, actioning a 'what' to her.

"Huh?" She blinked, snapping herself out and instantly a blush crept her face as she looked away from him shaking her head in 'nothing'.

"Is this the sense of feeling special? If it is, it's pure bliss!" Ragini thought while leaning to the wall as exhaustion caught up slowly.

•×✿ו

"Ragz!" Sanskar called her softly, trying to wake her up from the slumber. 

Should he now become all heroic and scoop her up in his arms?

Sanskar smiled with his own thoughts. 

He will do it gladly; super gladly!

"Ragz.." He patted her once more and she blinked her eyes lazily, whining.