Chapter 11-Sweater

"Jordan," Molly and Arthur came into the room where the twins, Bill and I were talking.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking at her.

She pulled a red hand-knit sweater with the yellow letter 'J' on it. "Welcome to the family, dear."

I smiled softly and took it, the family smiling at me.

"We were going to give this to you after the wedding, but now is as good a time as ever." Arthur said.

I wiped at my eyes and ran my hand over the sweater, looking at Molly. "No one's ever done something this nice to me before."

"Well, hopefully this is the first of many, Jordan." Arthur said.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're very welcome, dear."

Bill wrapped an arm around me and kissed my temple. "You're an official Weasley, Dani."

"I thought I was one when I married you." I said with a smile at him.

Bill smiled and brushed a lock of hair from my dark eyes, kissing me softly. "That, too."

George screamed and we all looked at him in curiosity.

"You good, Georgy?" I asked with an amused smile.

"What? Someone had to fill in for Ginny." George said.

    Bill laughed. "Just promise me you'll stop once Ginny gets back."

    "I solemnly swear that" George started.

    "I am up to no good." Fred finished, winking at his twin.

    "I love you guys." I said, hugging the twins.

    "Ew. Affection." Fred said, latching onto me and lifting me into the air and smiling when I laughed.

———

"Listen, I know we didn't really get along well in the past—scratch that, I didn't get along with you very well. But hopefully we can try to be better." Percy said.

    "I thought that was what we were doing, Percy." I replied as we sat on my bed, talking about what bother and sister talk about.

    "You can't have a heart-to-heart with your brother?"

    "Mm, no, not with you." I shook my head, making him fall over onto the bed with laughter.

    "Hit a funny bone in that one, huh?" George asked, striding into the room and sitting next to me.

    "We're bonding." I replied.

Sort cute chapter. Vote and comment.