Chapter 33

"What are we going to do about it?"

"Let her deal with it."

"But-!"

"If she can't deal with it herself, then she can't be qualified. I'll debunk her position as my cloud guardian."

Lussuria just sighed at his boss. He gave him the photo that he picked up on the floor in Suzuki Risa's room earlier. He's a little confused as to why does she has a picture of someone being tortured but when he realized that she might had received a threat coming from her enemy. He suspected that it might be the Fastidiosas.

"What's the problem, Lussuria?" He turned to Squalo who was interested on what were they talking about. Xanxus gave him the picture. Squalo was a little confused as to what was in the picture but he realized what was happening there.

"Who the fuck is this?" He asked as he doesn't know who is the guy bathing in his own blood while being held captive.

"I suspected that it was Risa-chan's friend. She might never had a chance to look at it as she was running late earlier. She also received a flashdrive containing computer viruses that's why I called Bya-chan to contact Sho-chan to fix the bug." He reported. Everyone was surprised to what he said.

"She's being threatened? By whom?" Levi A Than asked.

"I suspected by the Fastidiosas."

"The Annoyings." Belphegor muttered.

"So what are we going to do?" Mammon asked as she fly above. They looked at their boss who just stared at them.

"What? Let her do it herself."

"But she might need our help."

"Do you think I would recruit her if she's weak?" That made them silent. Xanxus is right. They have been watching her ever since they met in Italy and they never saw her weakness except that one time but after that, Suzuki never performed as a weak individual.

"You can accompany her but that's just your role. Let her do the job." Xanxus continued reading the newspaper. Lussuria decided and turned to Bel and Mammon.

"Bel-chan, Mammon-chan, kindly informed Suzuki-chan about this. It's their time to have a break." Bel and Mammon nodded and disappeared to inform their Cloud.

They left the house and went to Namimori Middle. By their skills, they easily get in the school and appeared at the rooftop. They saw the Vongola circle eating. Tsunayoshi noticed them first.

"Eh? What are you doing here?" he asked making the others looked where he was looking and saw Bel and Mammon.

"Bel-chan, Mammon-chan. What brings you here?" Kyoko asked. The two approached them but looked at Suzuki Risa who was just watching them interact.

"Shishi you need to come with us, Hime." Bek muttered still looking at her. Suzuki raised her eyebrow in confusion and turned to Mammon who nodded at her direction.

"Okay." she muttered and stood up from sitting on the floor. Then without any further a due, the three of them disappeared leaving the others confused.

Belphegor, Mammon and Suzuki went back to her house. She noticed that the others were waiting for her at her living room with such serious atmosphere. She asked herself what was wrong.

Lussuria muttered her a welcome back. She nodded in appreciation. He approached her and gave her a photo. At first she was confused as to why is he giving her a photo? She looked down on it and froze.

It was Niccolo; her closest friend, her childhood friend whom she was always seeking help and vice versa, bathing his own blood while being held captive. Her hands started to shake as hard as it could that it became obvious to the other occupants in her living room. She held her hand by her other tightly to stop it from shaking.

"Where did you find this?" She asked Lussuria still looking at the picture. Rage was still present on her tone but she repressed it because she knows that they are not the one at fault so she didn't have to put the blame on them.

"I saw it in your room earlier when you left. I picked it up on the floor thinking that it may be important you or just a trash." He explained, worried was present on his tone. The others just watch the two. She sighed trying to calm herself.

Suzuki left the living room and went to her room and saw what was flashing in her monitor. She remembered that she was checking the files. She halt and stared at the files and saw that it was viruses. Good thing that no one clicked the files or else it will spread further making her work a little difficult, well it didn't matter whether it spread or not, she will just destroy the hindrance.

She work her way in and immediately destroyed the computer virus swimming on her system unit. She created another stronger computer shield and also Virus destroyer. Like the virus on her system called life, she needs to destroy it. The others just watched her work and just kept silent. They were worried for her but chose to watch her instead. Bel, Fran, Lussuria and Mammon just watched her work on something on her computer. Looking at her back, they felt that she was too lonely to look at but they decided to keep silent.

She noticed them the moment they followed her towards her room when she left the living room but chose to ignore them to focus on what she was doing. She sighed after she finished doing she had to do and just waited for it to be installed. She stood from her seat and left her room, the others followed her. They went to her basement.

That was their second time entering her basement but it seems that the place they celebrated yesterday was different than before because of what they were seeing today. Her basement are full of weapons hanging from the walls, cabinets and drawers were all equipped with different kinds of weapons from hand guns and hand grenades, from small sized knives to long swords, from sniper riffle to bazooka are all present. She also has mini machine gun and a mini canyon at the middle of the room. The four of them were amazed at how many weapon she has. It was just like their weaponry at their headquarters but this room were just 5% from the whole room they have.

"Why do you have so many?" Mammon muttered, amazement was present on her tone.

"My weapons are always breaking from over infusion of my flames that's why I have many replacements. Don't worry only 10% of it are real the other 90% are all toy guns. I sometimes play in survival games when I have time or when it is on my training schedule." She said as she picked up a hand gun and clean it. They take a look at the displayed weapons and made a game to identify which is real or toy, Bel and Fran were the people who chose to play.

"Do you want to join the party?" Suzuki asked after a long silent from her. She didn't turned back to face them as she was still cleaning the weapons she will use later.

"Shishishishi do you really need to question that? Of course, Hime. I have been bored lately so I wanted someone to play with even it's a little bit." Belphegor answered as he flashed his signature wide creepy grin. The others just smiled also deciding to join.

Suzuki smiled at their answer.