🄱🄰🄱🅈

Beomgyu

Taehyun suddenly sneezed, startling me.

“Gross.” Kai cringed at him.

“Shut up.” Taehyun grumbled, continuing to do his homework after sanitizing.

“Maybe someone’s talking about you.” I stated mindlessly.

“I’m not surprised.” Taehyun shrugged.

We continued doing our homework till late night, Yeonjun was called to leave since th basketball team suddenly had practice and Soobin was helping Jimin with chores. I don’t remember where RM and Jungkook went but I do know JIn is cooking dinner, V is sleeping, and Suga-

Just then Suga snorted in his sleep, I looked at him sleeping comfortably on my bed… He was supposed to be watching us…

I sighed, well it’s not like I need someone to watch me anyways… it’s Kai who is the problem.

I saw Kai sneakily looking at Taehyun’s page and trying to quietly copy his answers but a quick eraser chuck to the head refocused him.

I internally applauded my aim.

Then I too looked at Taehyun’s paper and… it’s strange. Almost every answer had eraser marks under it, he was scratching out answers, as if unsure of himself. I looked up at him and saw him scratching his head frustratedly.

Taehyun was the only one of us who was at school today? Why is he struggling? He never struggles!

He was writing without much thought, his eyes seemed clouded.

He noticed me staring and his gaze hardened

“What” he mouthed at me.

“What’s wrong with you?” I mouthed back.

His big eyes narrowed at me, and he turned away without responding, I could only sigh.

Maybe it has something to do with that Chaeryeong girl.

What school does she go to again? I tried closing my eyes, thinking hard to remember…

Ryujin

“Keep an eye on her, don’t let her out of your sight, and definitely keep her away from you know who.” Lia instructed, with a strict finger pointed at Chaeryeong.

“I’m not a baby.” Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

“i’M NOt A bABy.” Yuna mimicked.

“Is what a baby would say.” Yuna laughed childishly.

“The pot calling the kettle black.” I murmured, Yeji chuckled under her breath.

We all parted ways and I linked arms with Chaeryeong as we walked to class, getting our usual stares. But also some whispers

“Are they dating?”

                “That’s what I heard”

    “I think all of them do…”

                                “I still have a chance.”

                    “Probably paying them”

Stray pieces of conversation flooded my ears, but by the stares, they all seemed about us, I looked over at Chaeryeong and she seemed to hear them too, because she furrowed her eyebrows at me, but I could only shrug.

For almost the entire morning people were chattering, gossiping. By the afternoon, the talk had as if magically fizzled out. It was relieving and burdening? But I didn’t ask, for someone like me, rumors are normal.

For lunch, the other girls had TA things, sports, etc. to do so I was alone this time around.

This is a first time in a long time I’ve been alone like this, so why not take the chance to have a little fun?

I grabbed a sandwich on my way out of the cafeteria, taking small bites as I walked.

The school’s football field is connected to another school’s just right next to us, so connected that students often cross that way to eat lunch with their friends from the other school. But I don’t care about that since I don’t have other school friends, but right at the center of the field was a tall tree that seemed a good height, pretty thick, so I’m going to climb it.

The weather was good too, a small breeze but overall a warm day. I tucked the last bit of sandwich in my mouth, holding it till I get to the top. Rubbing my hands and grabbing hold of the branches.

The tree was tough and sharp under my soft palms. A feeling of nostalgia rushed through me as I began climbing, forgetting that I was wearing a skirt (with no safety shorts). One step after another I began to climb. The wind picked up but that only fueled my excitement.

Memories of going to the park or playing in the backyard came to me, each one guiding me on my next step or grab as I climbed.

I laughed out loud and-

My sandwich fell out of my mouth, for some reason I panicked and let go one of my hands to catch the lost cause.

Then right under me, looking straight up at me and my skirt with no saftey shorts… was Beomgyu.

I lost balance, my hand slipped and I began falling from who knows how high. I was so scared I couldn’t even bear to scream. So sure I was going to hit to the hard ground, I cupped the back of my head.

But, instead of hit rock hard ground I felt myself cushioned my soft, yet firm arms. I didn’t even realize my arms were closed until I opened them.

“Youre shaking.” I heard a low voice chuckle. Beomgyu was looked down at me, holding my bridal style.

My shock morphed into embarrassment and then anger as I jumped away from him, but as soon as my feet hit the ground, my shaky legs buckled. But before I could again hit the ground, Beomgyu caught me.

“Be careful.” Beomgyu said sternly, holding me up.

“What do you want? What are you doing here?” I hissed.

“What were doing up there? Especially without shorts under that skirt?! Do you want guys to look at your underwear? What if you got hurt?” He blurted, I could see the frustration building on his face, as his grip tightened on me.

“Why do you care?”

“If I didn’t do you think you would even be standing right now?” He snapped.

I glared at him in silence. His eyebrows unfurrowed, and his features relaxed as he forced a calm over himself.

“What are you doing here?” I asked again.

“To get some answers.”

No more exams! For now...
Just curious, what other groups do you guys like? I like BTS, Twice, Red velvet, NCT, Got 7, Shinee, Mamamoo, Stray Kids, and more!