Arc 3.21 Xiao Yao

"Groar!"

Buzz!!

"Stop running this way! Go away!"

"You go away!!"

"SHUT UP!!"

Xiao Yao was almost in tears having a pig of a teammate. They were only away for a few hours and look what they brought, trouble.

He told them to find the exit but they found twenty or so zombie soldiers and a swarm of corpse bugs.

Why are they so damn unlucky?!

"What should we do now? Should we hide in one of those houses?"

"We can't keep on circling the city. What if we meet more of these things!"

"Then you should have thought of that before you found them!" Xiao Yao sarcastically retorted.

This made some of the people shut up in embarrassment and speechlessness. 

Well, they really did bring trouble to themselves.

Huff!

"Xin!"

Xiao Yao was surprised, he quickly supported Xu Xin who almost dived to the floor.

Xu Xin was sweating and looked to be out of breath which puzzled Xiao Yao since out of all the people in that group, except him, Xu Xin had the strongest physic.

Why would he be sweating and panting more than the others?

"Xin, what happened to you?"

Xiao Yao was practically half dragging him seeing that he was not himself. Xu Xin's eyes were half-focused, he also sometimes stumbled worrying the other.

"Xiao Yao, stop worrying about him and run. Your slowly getting left behind the group." Chen Qiao said grabbing Xiao Yao in the arm.

Only then did Xiao Yao notice that he and Xu Xin were already at the back of the group instead of being the one in front. 

He unconsciously slowed down, keeping in pace with the others when he saw his situation.

"I'm sorry. I was not paying attention." Xiao Yao gave him a wry smile.

"No time for thanking me. Let's run."

Chen Qiao pat Xiao Yao's back and looked at Xu Xin. He was about to help Xiao Yao support Xu Xin but the other was a bit faster than him.

With a swift move of the hand, Xiao Yao had easily carried Xu Xin on his back.

"Let's run!" Xiao Yao said.

"En." Was the only word Chen Qiao could say before running after the two of them.

"These "things" really don't give up." Xiao Yao gritted his teeth.

[They will only give up until all of you are dead, Host.] Xiao Xiao said matter of factly.

'Are you saying that we should all just die then?' Xiao Yao rolled his eyes.

[That's not what I mean, Host.] Xiao Xioa quickly defended itself.

'Anyway, what happened to Xin? Why did he suddenly faint?' Xiao Yao said while looking at the fainted man on his back.

He did not really expect that the other would suddenly faint after he carried him on his back just like that. Something must be wrong with him seeing him faint.

'Check his status.'

[Checking Mysterious Man's Status]

[Ding!]

[Status: Poisoned]

[Poison: Corpse Poison]

'Corpse poison? The hell! Where did he get that?'

[Well Host, I think it's from earlier.]

'Earlier?'

[Yes, Host. Earlier Host, didn't you pass a house with a six coffin? Actually Host, when Host opened the coffin earlier, the dust was actually a corpse poison.]

'What?! And you didn't tell me? Do you really want me dead?!'

[No, Host! I was really planning to tell you but since I saw nothing on Host status and I also remembered that Host is immune to poisons, I thought nothing would happen! I did not think that the mysterious person would get poisoned since he was a little far away from Host! Huhuhu!!'

Xiao Xiao acted pitifully so it won't get blamed by its Host because of its incompetence. It knew that Xiao Yao had a soft spot for it, so when it acted pitifully, the other wouldn't blame it too much.

'Don't start crying on me now. The mistake was on you for not informing me of such information. Next time, you should tell me what you discover even if it does not affect me so this will not happen again. Understood?'

[Yes, Host.] Xiao Xiao sniffed.

'Now, is there any exit here that you could see?'

[No, Host. My interfering in this world is being restricted due to the transforming data in the world stream.]

'Aren't you useless?' Xiao Yao could not help but say.

Xiao Xiao rolled its invisible eyes in Xiao Yao's retort but did not say anything. It was already used to its Host's change of attitude once in a while.

[Xiao Xiao may not be able to do anything but Host can.]

'Hmm?' Xiao Yao raised an eyebrow.

[Host, did you forget the mystic eyes you got as a reward? You can use it to escape from here!] Xiao Xiao said excitedly.

'Mystic eyes? Your right! How did I forget about it!'

Xiao Yao almost slap himself in the face if not for Xu Xin who he was carrying. He was really dumb for forgetting such a cheat.

'Augh! Being together with these protags, I felt my IQ decreasing as the days went by.'

Xiao Yao's eyes shined mystically, an ancient light of old.

As if time had stopped for him, he saw a different world unlike what he was used to.

The world that he was seeing with the use of the mystic eyes looked so surreal.

With his mystic eyes, he could see through things even the thickest of walls that were surrounding them.

He could even see the tiniest of things at the microscopic level, the dust is countable even for him.

Not only that, it was as if he was floating in the air looking above all of them. He could see things in a third-person point of view as if he were just a spectator watching him.

With these eyes, he could finally see the whole structure of this so-called Lost City.

All the places, traps, insects, zombies, corpse bugs, and even the place where all the treasures were hidden were laid bare in front of him. Nothing was hidden with the use of his eyes.

The mystic eyes were truly formidable!

"I get it now."

😄😊😎😊😗😘😉😘😊😍😊😍😊😘😁😗😊😘😊🙂😊😊😍😊😘😅😊😘😊🤗😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😘😅😊

Well, well, Well 😎😎😎

An Update 😁😁😁

3NJOY