Arc 3.22 Xiao Yao

Laying his eyes on a spot that looked perfectly normal, that you will think nothing of, Xiao Yao saw a mechanism that could lead them out of there.

"Everyone, follow me."

Xiao Yao quickly ran in a certain direction as fast as he could. The others also did not hesitate to follow him, what could they do but to follow him?

Even though it might look stupid, but, they have no choice but to trust him on this one.

Anyway, Xiao Yao was always the one who solved their problem. There is no reason to not trust him on this one.

With a quick step and turn, Xiao Yao kicked the mechanism with his feet knowing that his hand was not free to do so.

The hidden passage opened with a creak, Xiao Yao did not wait for it to completely open before going in and running to safety.

"You have five seconds before the door closes!" Xiao Yao yelled at them.

Hearing what he said, the others did not dally and ran as if, no, they ran faster since their very one life depended on it.

"Ahh!!" Leng MianMian yelped when she tripped down.

"MianMian!"  Fei Chen screamed in fright when he found his beloved missing from his side.

"Brother Fei, I'm here!" Leng MianMian cried as she staggeringly stood up, her ankle sprained.

"MianMian!"

Finally seeing her, Fei Chen quickly ran back to her despite the fast-approaching zombie soldiers and corpse bug.

Ah! What grave love!

Watching the melodramatic "movie" Xiao Yao was moved to tears...seeing another yet stupid protagonist.

'Ah! I never fail to see such idiotic couples in every world I world hop. Why do they choose to trip in every danger encounter than running for their life?'

[For melodramatic purposes and to increase the love meter between the leads, Host!]

'I think so too.'

"What are the two of you doing staring at each other for?! The door is closing!!" Chen Qiao yelled at the stupid couple while trying to stop the door from closing.

This brought time for the Old Bandit's group to enter the door but the two stupid leads were still taking their time walking towards the door.

"Hurry!!!" Chen Qiao grits his teeth.

"Chen Qiao!"

Xiao Yao suddenly grabs Chen Qiao back making him let go of the door letting it fall hard on the ground, a little dent on it.

"Xiao Yao, what did you do?!"

Chen Qiao was shocked when Xiao Yao suddenly grabbed him but then he went livid when he realized what just happened.

"You are asking me?" Xiao Yao scoffed.

"Why did you pull me? Fei Chen and Leng MianMian are still outside?! They are in danger! Xiao Yao, though the three of you are not on good terms but there is no reason for you to want them dead?!" Chen Qiao's eyes were bloodshot as he stared at Xiao Yao angrily.

Seeing him so angry, Xiao Yao felt tick and raised his leg to give him a good kick.

"What if I want them dead, what can you do about it?"

Xiao Yao kicked him again and again, beating him, stopping only when he was finally satisfied.

"Bastard." Xiao Yao spat.