twenty-nine >>> Praimfaya

"Hey, hey Y/N, sweetie wake up," I hear a voice speak into my ear

"Hey, hey Y/N, sweetie wake up," I hear a voice speak into my ear. My eyes slowly begin fluttering open feeling pain ache everywhere. I flinch and tense as I move feeling hands help me sit. My eyes open and I look to my right meeting eyes with my mother.

"Mom?" I whisper seeing a bright smile spread to the woman's lips as her head tilts to the side. Her hand lifts and rests on my cheek. I look back and forth between her eyes confused as to what the hell was going on.

"Hey baby," she whispers back as her thumb rubs back and forth on my cheek. "Do you know where you are?" I shake my head from side to side slowly as I watch my mother nod her head and look up, away from my eyes. Her hand drops from my face and I turn looking up to find my father.

"Dad?" I say and quickly stand. Once I do I feel my father engulf me into his embrace. I wrap my arms around him, closing my eyes. We stand there for a while before I feel my mother join in on the hug. It felt like home. It felt comfortable. But it didn't feel perfect, it felt almost wrong right now. A low sigh escapes my lips as I open my eyes and pull away. I feel both my father and mother let go and stand in front of me.

"You pulled away, you know something's off," my father says and I nod my head slowly looking into his eyes. He nods with a smile emerging onto his lips. I tilt my head at him as he just looks to me with a smile, but the smile wasn't any ordinary smile. Rather a proud smile and as I looked to my mother she wore the same one. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip shaking my head.

"What's going-"

"Y/N?" Someone speaks cutting me off. I look between my mother and father as they step off to the side opening up to where a familiar olive skinned girl stood. My eyes go wide and I tilt my head.

"Raven?" I say, looking between my parents then back to Raven. Quickly I walk to her as she walks to me wrapping her arms around me. I hold her close feeling her hug me back, tighter. After several seconds however I pull away and look to her. My eyes flick back and forth between her eyes before quickly turning around to my parents, who stand together holding hands. An image flashes inside my head of them before they were floated in the same exact position.

"You have to stay strong Y/N," my father spoke keeping his hands on my cheeks. Tears escape my eyes as I stared into his. His thumbs rubbed back and forth on my cheeks, wiping the tears away as they fell. "Can you be strong?"

I nod my head up and down, slowly, feeling many eyes on us. Before feeling my father pull me close, embracing me in a hug. He squeezes me tightly, giving me gentle kisses on top of my head before slowly pulling away. As he does I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to meet my mother's eyes. Tears overwhelmed them as did mine. So I immediately wrap my arms around her, burying my face into her shirt at her stomach. The hug doesn't last long as she pulls me away, bending down to my height.