Beach.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Y/N POV
________

Tommy, me, and tubbo all headed inside and i greeted mother dearest and father dearest. "Why hello you must be y/n! its really nice to meet you!" Mother dearest said, as she shook my hand. "Its nice to meet you too!" I smile. "Hello y/n!" Father dearest greets me next. "Hello!" I shake his hand. "Can we go out later mum?" Tubbo asked and tommy agreed. "Thats fine just be safe!" She replied and we all headed upstairs into tubbo's room. "Here we aree" Tubbo smiled, letting me and tommy in. I set my bag down and sat down on his bed. Tubbo sat next to me as tommy sat at tubbo's desk. "Tubbo you should entertain the guests cause i am bored" Tommy complained, spinning around in the chair. "Should we go to the beach? Its like a 5 minute walk from here." Tubbo suggested.

Mine and tommy's face glowed and our eyes were filled with stars. "ill take that as a yes" Tubbo laughed. "y/n did you bring any clothes for that?" tommy said and i nodded. "Alright you can change in my bathroom, tommy go change in the bathroom downstairs." tubbo said and tommy rolled his eyes. "Wow your picking favorites again" Tommy stormed off. Me and tubbo bursted into laughter before i brought my bag into the bathroom. I changed into a brown oversized t-shirt and some shorts. I checked how i looked in the mirror before i put the clothes i wore before back in my bag.

I knocked on the door. "Is it safe to come out?" I asked. "Yeah come on in" Tubbo said back and i opened the door. He looked at me and smiled. "Tommy's so slow. lets wait for him downstairs?" tubbo asked and i nodded, grabbing my phone and wallet as tubbo grabbed towels and his phone. We headed downstairs and sat on the couch, and waited for tommy. After around 2 minutes tommy came out the door. "Finally Jesus, now lets get going!" Tubbo and i stood up and told mother dearest where we were going and we were out the door.

------------------------

We walked down the sidewalks, admiring the pretty, tiny shops and all the posters up around everywhere. We walked for what felt like 2 minutes until i heard the waves crashing down at the shore. We walked up the path until we saw the sand, and the waves. I looked at both of them and then took off, running into the distance. "Hey waitttt!" They both said and ran after me. I laughed and kept running, until i felt hands around me. "GOTCHA!" Tubbo shouted and celebrated. I turned so i was facing him and gave him a hug. "You got me!" we both laughed. "SIMP" Tommy yelled from the distance, folding his arms once again.

We walked over to where tommy was and placed down the towels, and set down our stuff. We made sure to hide our phones and wallets. Then, we all ran towards the ocean. "wooo!" I yelled as i felt the water go up to my knees. "AAA ITS COLDDDD" tommy yelled. "Its  not cold what do you mean-" tubbo said. The waves came towards me and i jumped over them.

(The childhood memories i got from jumping over waves bro-)

All three of us went deeper into the ocean until it was up to our waists. I went under the water and swam towards tommy, pulling him under water. 'HEY WHAT THE HE-" is all i heard before he was under the water. I pulled myself up from the water and tubbo was staring at me. "What-" I looked at him, confused. "I thought a fish took him and killed him wh-" Tubbo bursted into laughter and so did i. What i didnt notice was tommy back up. I was to busy laughing until i was tackled, going back under water. "OH CRAP-" the water consumed me. I held my breath, waiting for tommy to get off of me before he was pulled off. "Tommy are you TRYING TO KILL HER" Tubbo yelled as tommy was having a laughing fit. "Tubbo save me pls-" I hid behind tubbo and put my hands on his shoulder. "Got it"

"Tommy went and tried to chase me as i wrapped myself around tubbo. Tubbo and tommy fought as i kept trying to help him, pushing tommy off. We all ended up going under water. I got up first, then tubbo, then tommy. I sneaked over to tommy when he was wiping his face. He stared at me blankly. "Why do you have that smug look on your face y/n" Tommy panicked, trying to get behind tubbo. I chased him and pulled tubbo away from tommy, where i splashed tommy in the face, then i turned and splashed tubbo."HAHA GOT YOU BOTH!" I screamed before running towards the shore. "SO CRUEL Y/N" tubbo and tommy screamed, chasing after me onto shore. I ran to the towels and grabbed one, wrapping myself in one.

Tubbo caught up and grabbed another towel, also wrapping him in it. Then tommy did as well and we sat down at the shore, looking at the sunset. "Woahh look at all the red and the orange!" I pointed out as tommy and tubbo hummed in agreement. "Its beautiful!" Tubbo exclaimed. I agreed and we watched the sun set, as we all dried off. We decided it was time to head back so we all got up and grabbed our stuff, and put our shoes on, heading back home.

We walked along the sidewalks again, sometimes gazing upon windows of shops until i found a shop that caught my eye. I stopped walking as tubbo and tommy did too. "Whatcha doingg" Tubbo came from behind me and crouched down, looking at what i was looking at. It was a pack of brown bear earrings and 3 necklaces, one with a heart, one with a star, and the other one with another heart. Stars filled my eyes as i kept looking at it. "I can buy this and we could all match!" I stood up straight and looked at both of the boys.

Tubbo nodded and i smiled, and ran inside. I took them off of the shelf and brought them up to the register. "Hello! Is this all for today?" The cashier said and i nodded. They scanned it and put it into a little bag, giving it to me. "Its on the house" The cashier winked at me. I stood there, blankly. I was clearly uncomfortable. Tubbo must have noticed and tommy and him both walked up behind me. "Is there a problem here?"

Tubbo said, putting an arm around me and looking at the cashier. Tommy cracked his knuckles and the cashier looked a little more frightened. "Um..no. Have a great day." The cashier mumbled and tubbo held my hand, walking out the store just to piss the cashier off. I swear before we left i could hear the cashier growl under his breath.

_________________

HI ITS 4 AM MY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS FUCKED OMG ANYWAY HOPED U LIKE THE CHAPTER!
Vote?

Take care ily!

1208 words