Chapter 14: Genocider Syo's time

1st person POV:
*Ding dong, bing bong*

Oh it's the morning already. Last night I need to train with the other 2 and doesn't even sleep after that, so tired. I stand up and look around to see no one in sight. Of course it's just early morning.

I head to the dining hall. Last night, I prevented another murder so today the 3rd floor must be unlocked by now. So I must carry on the investigation and find whatever button to make the Escape Button work I guess.

Actually I need to worry about the secret reveal. Since no one died so Monokuma will expose all secrets, they will know it soon or after I guess.

"Geehaaahaaahaaa" (A/N: This is Genocider Syo's laugh, I finally found the Jap transcript so I will change something like this or Genocider Sho to Genocider Syo instead of changing from Eng transcript by myself like I have done before.)

That laugh!

"I'm here!!! Oh someone is here first, and that person is Siscon-kun!!!"

"Who are you calling siscon???"

What the hell? What have you done before, this world's me???

"Who else from you? Geehaaahaaahaaa!!"

I'm really tired now. Talking with Syo makes my head hurt so much.

"Anyways, keep silent for now and wait until everyone arrives."

"No of course!! This school has such a wonderful atmosphere! I can tell it was a killer just like me who did such a splendid job making it this way! That's why I decided to spread my wings and fly free! No more stealthy hiding for me!! Geehaaahaaahaaa!!"

Then she just runs out of the dining hall. How troublesome!

.

.

.

After a while finally everyone arrives except Togami and Syo for obvious reasons.

"So Fukawa-chi and Togami-chi are absent today."  Yasuhiro says

"Leaving that aside... what should we do from now on? We can't find an exit, and it doesn't seem like help is coming..." Hifumi depressedly says

"...Shouldn't we just keep living here happily? Forget the outside world, and embrace life in this place. That's our only hope right now." Celeste calmly states

"But... living in this place forever..." Makoto says

"We aren't lacking food or supplies, and we're free to do whatever we want. Why are you finding it so unsatisfactory?" Celeste states

"Let me turn the question over. What do you think is so good about the outside world?" she continues

"Wars, discrimination, victims, violence... the larger society gets the more twisted it becomes... That's why I much prefer this place..."

But that's Celeste's lie, isn't it? Why do I still thinking of meme now?

"Heretic Angels ☆ Mochi Mochi Princess..." Hifumi says

"...Huh?"

"Drill-master Meg-chan, Bunny-girl Amazoness, Cat Girl Dogboy, Galaxy King Justice Robo... And... and...! Anyway... THERE ISN'T ANY 2D IN HEEEEEEEEEERE!!"

"Such cravings... if you let them take over you, you're just playing into the mastermind's hands..."

"Don't say it like that?? Onigawara Shin-dono, you agree with me right??"

"Oh... yeah I guess."

"Anyways we should..."

Suddenly a voice interrupts me:"Ehhh, this is a school announcement. All students are required to attend a gathering at the school's gymnasium. Emergency! Emergency!"