Wedding Pt.2

Thana POV

I sat in the chair with Carla laying on my chest, letting her relax before everything was gonna start. We were all talking quietly as Carla was starting to daze off, a short nap would be good for her. " Omg, it's almost time for the first touch!" Evie whisper squealed looking at the clock.

" I know! Let's not talk about it because I'm gonna start getting emotional and I'm trying to save the tears." I say, then Carla started to softly snore. There was a knock on the door and Evie got up to answer it.

" What are you guys doing here?" Evie asked.

" We wanted to trade. Bridesmaids can hang with Carlos and we get to hand out with Thana." Jay said.

" If that's alright with you guys?" Ben asked, Evie turned to Mal, Jane, and I. We looked amongst each other.

" Yeah." We all say simultaneously. The girls then leave to hang out with Carlos for a bit and the boys the walked in.

" You look amazing!" Ben said.

" Yeah, Carlos is definitely gonna be speechless when you walk down that isle." Doug added.

" My little sister is getting married." Jay said with his hand over his mouth. You could see him tearing up a bit. Jay and I always had a sibling relationship, and sometime referred to each other as brother or sister.

I slowly stand up, careful not to wake Carla, and give him a side hug, which he returned. " You can't start crying because I'm gonna start crying again." I say my voice cracking a bit.

" I'm not crying." He said wiping the tears that were about to fall. I chuckled then let him go and sat back down.

" So, what's up with you boys?" I ask eating a strawberry from a plate.

" Other than hanging with Carlos at the other end of the hall, nothing." Ben said.

" Carlos is nonstop talking about how excited he is to see you." Doug added.

" Yeah, he almost started crying, but wanted to hold it together." Jay said. " What about you?"

" I've been amazing. Had a great time with my bridesmaids and I've already cried twice. I tried but couldn't hold it together." I shrug. " If I cry again, I'm blaming it on hormones." I joke getting the boys to laugh.

Carlos POV

My groomsmen had just left me to go see Thana and the bridesmaids have joined me in my bachelor suite. " Carlos! You look amazing!" Mal said giving me a hug.

" Thank you. It's all thanks to Evie though." I say giving Evie a side hug.

" So... Carlos, how are you feeling?" Jane asked holding her excitement in.

" I'm feeling amazing. I've been on the brink of crying for a bit but trying to hold it in, because there's not really a reason to be crying." I say still trying to shake some nerves.

" Carlos, of course there's a reason! You're getting married in under an hour!" Mal exclaimed.

" You're right, but trying to save the tears." I say checking my hair in the mirror.

" Here, sit." Evie said pushing me into a chair, and starting to fix my hair.

" How's my girls?" I ask, taking a bite out of my sandwich I got a few minutes before the girls came in here.

" They are great, Carla's asleep, Thana's very excited." Mal listed.

" And she looks amazing in her dress." Jane added.