Chapter 61: [ Childe the author ]

It was decided for all of us to fight back against the plot of novel with the power of being the reader. However, the problem is we're waiting for the author to appear in the creepy foggy forest in the middle of night.

I brought nothing from home aside from the crystal chess piece my parents bought for me. I gripped the cold crystal until I could feel become slippery due to sweat.

I wished all of these would end quickly so I could go home before Aphrodite and Ares completely have their memories wiped.

I was so naive to think that my life will go smoothly as an untouched fabric when in reality they are mortal enemies. My father is the main male lead and my mother is the Villainess who pushed the female lead into the river of forgotten.

If I were to disappear and moreover into a magical kirakira river which caused everyone to lose memories related to the victim, there's no point in building up those love till now then.

But then I'd love to believe in a fantasy fairy tale like in a childish shoujo anime where the power of a bond defeat the destiny, fate and magic.

I am mentally an adult yet I have such absurd childish hope...but is it bad to have an innocent like dream like this for once...? Just anything that at least allow me to hold on...even if it's a false hope.

I watched Delaphina and Seraphina holding hands as they sleep by resting their backs at the trees. I couldn't sleep so all I can do is to watch the crackling fire and think to myself.

Thanks to the fire, I wasn't feeling cold at any moment. As I yawned out of both sleepiness and laziness, a rustle could be heard in the bush.

Feeling alerted, I grabbed a stick and kick both of my friends to wake up.

Hell no will I let them while I might get pull into hell by a demon or eaten by a beast. This isn't some action thriller anime where one dumb character doesn't wake everyone up and die alone.

I ain't dying now unless Dazai asked me to do a double suicide with him- Never mind that reference.

Delaphina and Seraphina yawned and rub their eyes. They gave me a look of confusion while I stood in front of them with a long cool kind of stick that I might as well use this as my imaginary staff from now on.

It is rare to find such cool stick like this.

"What's wrong...? Can't sleep..do you want cuddles?" Seraphina rubs her eyes and hug me from behind.

"No, not that you idiot!"

The rustle getting louder, making both girls behind me fully awake. I gripped the stick tightly until a crack sound ring.

"Snap!"

"GAHHHHH!!!!"

"KYAAAAAHHH!!!"

NO!!!! MY COOL STICK!! STICK CHAN!! DON'T DIE!! WE HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH TRAINING ARC YET!! WHY ARE YOU DYING ON ME!!?

There is however another Kyaaahh beside Delaphina's. And the culprit behind the rustle arrived.

Childe's standing there with a pale face and panting.

"Stop sneaking around like a lizard!!!! You mot****uker!! You almost gave us a heart attack!! Son of b****!! Piece of s***!!"

(Apologies, due to them are being very young, we sincerely have to censor the rainbow words so that underage kids won't know them although there won't be any censorship after this lmao)

--------

Here we are, sitting in circle with a death glare sending to Childe. She's tremble and tried her best not to make any eyes contact with us.

"I'm surprised...you guys sure love to curse..." Childe broke the silence with Seraphina turns the atmosphere into a dead one.

"Yeah, cursing is a part of exercise. Without cursing, our lifespan might be shorten and it's more healthy to curse at someone who almost gave us all a heart attack."

"Ahahaha...I see..."

"You're late. You said you'll come soon but it's been over 4 hours since you said that."

I complained about the matter and look at Childe, hoping she would give me a good explanation.

"Well..you see, it wasn't easy to escape from that temple. The holy ceremony will begin by next week and they've been pushing all kind of duties to me which I had to find people to blackmail so that I could escape. Sorry, it's must have been so long since you guys are waiting. I brought some green apples for you, lol."

Childe hands us a bag with green apples inside them. I didn't hesitate to grab one and bite it.

Why is the author siding with some bunch of reincarnators who have destroyed the plot, you ask?

Well, back to earlier, when we were falling off the cliff, Childe sent a secret message by lip synching "I'll help you, so survive!" Something like this and as confused and hopeful as we are, we kindly respond "Fuck you and I'll see you later".

As for why Childe is helping us, I don't know the reason yet too.

"So why are you helping outsider like us who completely twisted the plot? I still can't believe you'll save us."

Delaphina crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow, giving an untrusted look to Childe.

"I wasn't planning to save you guys but being with Adele was so fun and...those church dudes are nut, trying to Hypnotise Bellamira and Aphrodite once again."

"Wait what?!!! What do you mean Hypnotise?!! Aphrodite and Bellamira?!!" I stood up, feeling disbelief. I grabbed Childe's shoulders and shook them.

"What happens? Tell me more!!"

"As I was saying, the church is trying to hypnotise the female lead and Villainess by using dark magic. Like how I wrote, dark magic isn't exactly the rarest element but doesn't make it common. Let's just say in Beresford empire have 32% out of 100% user who have dark magic. While the rest are random magic."

"As the author who wrote this book and create those characters, I know every single of their plans and future and past. Bellamira felling off the cliff wasn't because of Aphrodite pushing her out of jealousy, it's because she was under hypnosis."

"I think I remember something fishy inside the novel, so it was your writing too?" Delaphina asked again.

"That's right. The novel was never meant to complete like that, I actually wanted it to further even more..."

"So...is there any real ending to this..?"

No one spoke and no one answer...

The ending of this novel doesn't exist to begin with.

-------

AHAHAHA!!! BOOM, I DONE MY TEST AND ESSAY!! AHAHAHA AND I'LL HAVE ANOTHER TEST THIS WEEK!!! I WANT TO CRY SO BADLY THAT I LAUGH.

Anyway, this novel won't continue with the process of Adelliana growing up as it will saved for side stories. I feel like it won't be interesting to watch her grow up but might be entertaining like WMMAP or Lady baby.

But again, I don't have any intention to write after this arc is finished. But there might be alot of side stories. 30 chapters is the longest in my opinion.

But my readers' opinion come first so!

- do you want to turns those side stories of when Adele grew up into one whole arc with male lead?

Or!

-Do you want a short side stories summary of her life growing up and meet the male lead?

Of course, my two girls Delia and Sera will be included. Sksksk, I'll make all of my female characters best girls.