Prologue

Y/N: Where am I?

Y/N is seen floating in the darkness but it felt like he was inside water and he is breathing, he don't know how or why is he here.

???: (You are in midverse)

A robotic like female voice came out of nowhere.

Y/N: W-what who are you?!

Eve: (Hello, my name is Eve your spiritual intelligence.)

Y/N: Wait what do you mean?! Am I dead?! My spiritual intelligence?!

Eve: (Yes.)

Y/N: This doesn't make any sense?! I am dreaming right?!

Eve: (No this is not a dream.)

Y/N: How is this possible how did I even died?!

Eve: (You were killed by:
1- Bitten by a snake.
2- Extreme concussion on your head.
3- Stabbed yourself with a hoe
4 Drown in the lake.)

Y/N: How is that even possible?! That's bullcrap!

Eve: (You work in a zoo and one accident cause chain of all the orther events.)

Y/N: W-well I remember working in the zoo...

Eve: (...)

Y/N: So am I going to heaven or hell? Hope I go to heaven.

Eve: (Negative you would not be transported to either of those places.)

Y/N: Then where would I be going.

Eve: (You would be transported to another world, I am here to assist you with your journey.)

Y/N: What?! Another world?!

Eve: (Yes, the Laplace's Box has prepare this scenario.)

Y/N: Laplace's Box?

Eve: (Laplace's Box is the originator of all creations, it has created gods which led to create humanity.)

Y/N: Whoa! So this box is actually the strongest being?

Eve: (Negative, it is simply a program. In your words, nature.)

Y/N: And here I always wonder where gods came from. Who would have thought a box was actually the most omnipotent one.

Eve: (Are you ready to begin your journey Diver?)

Y/N: What's a Diver?

Eve: (Divers are the beings chosen to transfer to another world.)

Y/N: So... Can I not do this travelling stuff and just you know go to heaven?

Eve: (Negative, Laplace's Box has chosen you to be the World Diver if you refuse your existence will be erased.)

Y/N: Well. I would like extend my living ticket's duration.

Eve: (Confirmation complete. Deleting all known memory of RWBY show.)

Y/N: Wait what? RWBY? Wait are you saying I am going to go to the wor-

Eve: (Beginning World Diver system.)

Y/N was suddenly flung out of the water. The next thing he knew was that he was falling, fast very fast. He look down to see a red forest.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!?? EVE I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!

Eve: (Actually you did, I have proof of your confirmation in my database.)

Y/N: Is that a sarcasm....?

Eve: (.... Negative.... Prepare for impact.)

Y/N: Oh Fuc-

Soon he crash to the ground making a crater. A sickening crack sound was audible. He is now on the ground, even though his eyes were open there is no sign of life in there.

The protagonist of the story has died. It was unfortunate but he will not be remembered. The End.

______________________________________

A/N: Well... that was anti-climatic. Any I hope you all enjoy this first and last chapter of the story. Take care!