Sleepy

TW - mention of bad eating habits

A/N - this is a very short chapter, I wanted to get something out for yall, hopefully next chapter will be longer. and angst will happen so just prepare yourself

wordcount - 792

Dream sat up in bed and groaned, his eyes adjusting to the sunlight flooding in the room. When he went to stretch out, he realized George was still passed out besides him.

He put a hand on his shoulder and lightly shook him. "Hey, George." He whispered, planting a few kisses on his cheek and forehead.

Nothing.

He shook him a few more times before he slightly opened his eyes and turned to him. "Hm?" He said lowly.

"Goodmorning, you wanna get up and we can go out? Its afternoon-ish."

He hummed an "Mm-mm" noise as he pulled the covers over his head.

"You've been sleeping alot, more than normal. Are you feeling alright?" A frown spread over his face.

"I'm fine, just sleepy." George reassured him, peeking his face from underneath the covers to let Dream see him smile.

George was pretty much known for sleeping alot, but this much? This didn't seem like him. Dream was getting more worried every hour he stayed in bed without speaking a word to any of them.

"If you say so, but can you please eat something before you go back to bed?" Sometimes Dream would have to remind him to eat, and he didn't mind doing it but George could be stubborn. If there's something he didn't or did want to do he'd stick with it.

"I'm not hungry." He removed the blanket from his face and sat up, facing Dream who was sitting on his knees.

"You haven't eaten in a while, don't lie." His face softened as he spoke to George.

"I don't have an appetite, I'm not lying."

"I will literally force feed you if you don't go and eat.'

George laughed at first, but when he realized Dream was being completely serious, his giggles stopped.

"I can take care of myself." George leaned over to embrace Dream in a warm hug, where he sat closer to him and basked in the feeling of his arms.

"I'm not kidding, put on a shirt and come on." Dream pulled away, and with one more planted kiss on his cheek he left George and went to the kitchen to wait for him.

George sighed, slowly getting on his feet he still felt sore, not too sore to where he couldn't walk. On his way out the door he grabbed a shirt from his dresser and slipped it on; although it didn't cover his neck at all, thats why he assumed Dream initially wanted him to put a shirt on, oh well.

He staggered out to the kitchen. Dream stood already at the stove, making something that George couldn't see. The brit sat on the counter besides him and looked down, it was grilled cheese.

George stared at the food then at Dream. The shorter male hopped off of the counter and wiggled his way infront of Dream; hugging him as he cooked behind him.

He breathed softly against his chest and begun to sway, making him sway aswell.

"I don't understand why you're so good to me." George murmured, but Dream still understood what he was saying.

"Well, because I love you obviously." Dream could feel Georges hug tighten and his face bury more into his chest.

The two stood there for a minute before sitting down at the table together. Dream scrolled through hid phone while Georhe picked at his food, taking a bite or two than setting it down for a few moments. A smokey smell filled the kitchen, confusing both of them until Dream realized he'd left the stove on, and the plastic spatula was left resting on the burning pan.

"Oh shit." He jumped from out of his seat, nearly dropping his phone as he ran to turn the oven off. He picked up the spatula from the pan and observed how it'd almost completely burned through the handle. He frowned, knowing that it was Bads favorite spatula and the only one he'd use. George on the other hand was laughing, Dream often messed something up when cooking; whether it be noodles or burning spatulas.

Dream gave an amused look to George. "Yeah well, you're coming with me to Walmart." George nodded, and after finishing up his food he set the plate in the sink.

He didn't care to change out of his pajamas, so he slid on a pair of shoes before going back out to Dream, who had somehow already manage to get his keys, phone and got his shoes on, was waiting by the door.