꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ꧂

⚠️ Trigger Warnings ⚠️
Blood and bodies mentioned
(never described thoroughly but mentioned)

Rewritten ✔️

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

SKYLER TOOK THE LIST FROM DAMON, getting impatient quickly. He had already used a marker to mark off the ones he wanted to do.

1. Permanent hair dye in shampoo and conditioner
2. Lock door and put traps in the room
3. Put his favorite animal in room with cameras (for blackmail purposes)
4. Compel Elena to kiss Damon in front of Stefan (compel her to forget)
5. Get the whole town to forget who he is and act like we don't know him
6. Put human blood and bodies in the room and make him think he did it
7. Act like emotions are off
8. Make him think he did something terrible to make me cry and 'hate' him
9. Act like he or Damon hurt me (with cameras on)
10. Act like I have amnesia

Looking it over, Skyler was slightly disappointed. She thought he would choose better ones.

At least they would be fun.

She smirked at Damon. "We should do this more often brother." She told him, he hummed, "it would be a living hell for Stefan."

"That would be fun." Damon agreed, taking a sip of his bourbon. "Which one should we do first?"

Skyler hummed, thinking about it momentarily. She might as well start easy. "Hair dye and... traps." She decided.

Damon smirked before he used his speed to disappear without a word to trace left behind.

Grabbing a book from one of the bookcases (both were extremely dusty, apparently none of her brothers read anymore), Skyler sat down on the couch and opened the book to page one after dusting the front and back of the book off.

Skyler disappeared into her own world the second she opened to page one and only returned to the real one when she heard the front door open with a whoosh of air following. She eyes the page number before closing the book and setting it aside.

She turned to Damon to find him with two bags, one from a beauty store and one from a hardware store. "Are you ready?" He asked with an arched brow and a smirk.

"I am," she responded as she stood, "Not sure if Stefan is."

Damon smirked and handed her the hair dye bag, within seconds they disappeared, off to work on their first pranks of the day.

꧁꧂

Unfortunately for her twin, Stefan had left for a hunt before they even thought to have a prank day. Apparently, he had been sick of them and needed a break. Skyler knew he would have to take a shower upon his return and would have no idea there was hair dye in his shampoo and conditioner which would be the perfect start to their day of pranks.

"Good luck brother." Skyler mumbled as she twisted the cap of the conditioner bottle back on.

While she set up the hair dye, Damon found a spot to hide the traps before finding a spot to hide for himself, he would set the traps when Stefan entered the shower. Before Skyler left Stefan's room, she found Damon and gave him a high five with a smirk.