My love for the beast💜Part 25

Next Day ఌ︎

All woke up and did theirs morning routine. Mr. Kim already informed wise elder arrival to all our boys through mind link. He is coming at 11o clock. Now, it's nearly 10.45 am. All are now waiting for wise elder BSH.

On the other side ఌ︎

"Do you think they found out about us?" Kai asked as he ate his bread toast.

"No baby, they can't. Even if they found, we have Yugyeom and Lisa as our hostage. They can't do anything about Lisa and Yugyeom." Bogum said and smirked.

"How???what if they don't care about them....I am scared alpha" Kai said and shivered. Bogum pulled Kai to his lap and

"Baby dont worry, they are not us...they won't risk their friends life. And I made a perfect plan for Yugyeom and Lisa." Bogum said.

"What are you planning?" Kai asked as he looked into his Alpha eyes.

"Hmmm, it's been months since both Lisa and Yugyeom felt their real mate feelings. They are just feeling with fake ones, which is not good for their dragon. Their dragon will started to loose hope and think that they do not have mate. And I am gonna give them a special potion which I got from our witch. It will make them to NEVER feel any connection with other dragons than us" Bogum said and smirked.

"Oh, but what if they attached to us more, than now???I can't act for my whole life?" Kai said and pouted.

"No no baby, it will be till we kill Jungkook and his Alpha. After that we will finish both Yugyeom and Lisa" Bogum evily said.. kai shivered at that tone.

"Do you think they will just let us go if we kill the dragon world King and queen??? Taehyung and Jungkook is the next heir to the whole dragon world. They are both royals. What do we do???its not possible to kill them just like that" Kai said to Bogum.

"Baby, you forgot who i am ah!!!!last life I am the one who killed Taehyung. So why can't I now?" Bogum asked.

"Be-because, last time Taehyung didn't know about your evil plan. But now, he knows everything about his past life. He will not let us go easily. Last life, he killed me and you killed him. This time!!!!am scared!!!" Kai said and put his head in his Alpha chest.

"You remembered our past life?" Bogum asked shocked and panicked. Kai looked at Bogum confusedly and said

"Yes, only some parts. When we marked each other, I remembered our past life marking time and our happy times. But I saw something like we Fighting with each other. I mean it looked like you." Kai said. Bogum freaked out inside his mind. Kai shouldn't remember their past life. Bogum thought.

Bogum pecked Kai lips and

"May be, that is our practicing session baby. We practiced a lot baby. You are an amazing Alpha then and also now too" Bogum and without giving Kai a chance to speak, he kissed Kai. Kai soon melted into the kiss and forgot about his questions.

At castle ఌ︎

BSH reached the castle around 11.10 am. And now all gathered in the King library.

"So, you all found out who is that Alpha is right?" BSH asked.

"Yes uncle, yesterday Taehyung explained everything to us." Jimin said.

"Ok ok, now what are we here for?" BSH asked even when he knows the purpose of this meeting.

"Uncle, you know why we are here???and I wanted to confirm this..so that I can proceed with plans" Taehyung said and slightly blushed!!!!!!😱❤︎❤︎

All his friends, parents and Jungkook looked at Taehyung shockingly. The Royal Alpha is blushing. Jungkook didn't know why, he also started to blush ꨄ︎ꨄ︎.....when Jin saw this he laughed loudly and

"Whipped dragon" Jin said and Jungkook just pouted while glaring at Jin. Taehyung smiled softly at his omega and pecked his forehead lovingly and continued.

"So shall I tell my findings and plans uncle?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes yes, please continue." BSH said.

"As far I know, we have to kill Bogum and witch. An-" Taehyung got cut.

"Why!!!then what about Kai?" Jhope asked.

"Hobi, let me finish, then you all can ask me anything " Taehyung said and all nodded their heads agreeing.

"So as I said, bogum and that witch should be killed. But killing Bogum is easy. But that witch...I think we all cant do anything to kill her" Taehyung said and sighed.

"Why!!why cant we kill her???you also cant kill her ah!???please tell us clearly." Namjoon asked.

Taehyung looked at BSH and BSH nodded his head assuring Taehyung.

"Guys, that witch who is helping Bogum and Kai, is cursed her own death. I mean, she got a curse for her death, by using that book. For her it's like boon." Taehyung said.

"What did she got by using that book??" Yoongi asked.

"She got this boon,

I cannot be killed by any kind of dragon like Royal Alpha, Royal omega, alpha, beta, gamma and omega. These kind can't kill me. "

"Then how are we gonna kill her??? Oh god, she mentioned all our kinds" Jimin said.

"No, not all" Taehyung and BSH said at the same time.

"Then what is it???" Namjoon asked.

"Hmmmm, its⁉️⁉️⁉️

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Hey guys!!!
So what do you guys think about this chapter.... シ︎
There are two cliffhangers ت︎
One why Bogum panicked when Kai said he remembered some of his past life events🤔and
The second one is what is the dragon kind that is not mentioned by that witch💥??? I know you guys will find easily about the dragon kind...👍💜✔︎

He he!!! I hope you guy enjoyed this chapter...Thank you all my Amigas Amigos ♡︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.❤︎❤︎
Please leave your reviews in the comment box. ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜
🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁