CHAPTER 66 : CHRISTMAS DRAMA

"That's not supposed to happen" Diana said as she and Sirius got out of the fireplace, and went to Diana's room

"What's not supposed to happen?" Sirius asked, as he followed Diana.

"Remus and Tonks" Diana said, and Sirius gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asked his brows creased.

"Tonks said she doesn't like Remus" Sirius said as he sat on Diana's bed.

"Athena told me a different story" Diana said as she sat beside Sirius.

"What did she say?" Sirius asked, as he caressed Diana's hair.

"Remus went to the lake, then said he loves Tonks, he's gotten me really confused, one second he asks for advice to win Athena back, then I hear him saying I love you to Tonks" Diana ranted and Sirius laughed as he saw her pout.

"Don't worry about it" Sirius said as he hugged Diana.

"We should get going" Diana said and Sirius nodded, Diana took the guitar from under her bed, and Sirius raised a brow.

"You're not playing tonight are you?" Sirius asked.

"Not me" Diana said with a smirk, Sirius caught up with what she was saying and smiled.

"We'll see her tonight" Diana said, as she and Sirius went to the fireplace.

When they came back, they saw the twins waiting for them.

"Before Thena uses that let me borrow" Scorpius said, and Diana gave it to him.

"Anything you want us to play?" The two asked as they looked at the two.

"Annabelle's Homework" Harry said from the door as he went in with Draco, Hermione, and Ron.

"Only you four?" Archer asked and they nodded.

"Who's singing first?" Archer asked as Scorpius was strumming the guitar.

"Mind if I join?" Regulus said as he sat down beside Hermione.

"Careful as I write her name" Scorpius started with his eyes closed, they were shocked for he started without telling them.

"On the corner of the page, make it look like it was her all along" He continued this time he looked at Archer and nodded.

"And I put the paper in my bag as I am walking back to class" Archer sang.

"And the notes I wrote that took me so long" He continued ad he closed his eyes.

"She doesn't notice me she just smiles, and say thank you for trigonometry" The both of them sang.

"Cause that's all it meant to her, but I spent twenty two days, and twenty one nights, crossing every T, just making it right" Someone sang along with the twins.

Scorpius stopped playing, and Archer opened his eyes, Diana looked at the door and smiled, Sirius and Regulus smiled as well.

The kids looked at the direction and saw Athena in a whits dress.

"Is there something on my face dears?" She asked them, her six students smiled and ran to her.

"Are you teaching us Astronomy again?" Ron asked and Athena only smiled.

"Let me borrow" Athena said as she reached for the guitar.

"You know how to play?" The six asked her shocked.

"Oh please, Darlings I was a pro" She said and started to strum the guitar.

"You wouldn't mind if I do something to it, do you?" She asked particularly to Diana.