💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 45

"You're Made Of Wonders"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

{Day 7}
{Part 1 / 2}

I woke to a loud noise coming from the other room.
A simple crash, it was quite alarming but nothing too much to fret.

I made sure to get up, putting my wig on before leaving my room.

Checking on where the source of noise came from, I found Toby in the kitchen with a pot lid in his hand and a pot on the floor in front of him.
He was just staring at... nothing really. He seemed a little out of it, but maybe it's because it's the morning.

"...What were you doing?" I asked a little groggily

But, Toby just continued to stare.
I was now more confused than ever, deciding to walk up to him and poke his cheek.

"Toby, you there?" I questioned, eyebrow raised

Soon after doing so, Toby's eyes blinked a few times before staring at me. His eyes seemed to widen.

"O-oh..! Sorry... D-did I wake you? I didn't mean to drop the pot- I swear!" Toby says, snapping out of whatever trance he was in

A smirk formed on my lips.
"No sweat. It's a good wake up call anyways"

I crouched down to pick up the fallen pot. It was a metal one and because of it's weight it made a slight dent into the ground upon it's impact.

Pots are too heavy for their own good... Even for something that's quite as small as this...

I then stood back up and placed the pot on the kitchen counter.

"I-- I could of done that, you know" Toby says

I glanced to him.
"You seem a little out of it this morning. What's up with that?"

He stared at me for a moment, expression blank. But soon later a sheepish grin appears on his face.

"I-It's nothing really. I guess I'm still a little sleepy" He replies

That's not very believable. Something is definitely on his mind.
Yesterday when he basically fainted, his whole attitude and expressions were different... This trip made him more different.

And... I won't take that "meeting him in real life is different than how he is online" bullshit.
When we've talked, he's never like this.

So what's up with this...? What's up with him..?

I let out a sigh.
"Okay..."

"...Okay you two. What the fuck happen" I heard a very tired Tommy ask, clearly a little pissed off from being woken from his beauty rest

"Sorry Tommy! I dropped a pot by accident..!! You can go back to sleep if you'd like!" Toby says

"Nah, nah. Fuck it. I'm already up" Tommy says, walking over to us

When he got over to us, he eyes up me in particular. His eyes shift from tired and annoyed to dead serious.

"Today. You're doing it today, right?" Tommy asked

I didn't even need to think about what he was saying. I knew what he meant.

"Yeah. Today's the day. I'm doing it" I reply

"Huh? doing what today?" Toby asked, clearly confused on the matter

"Nothing important" Both me and Tommy say in unison