Chapter 49 - Goodbye, Princess

Marines surrounded the pirates including Bon Clay. Luffy notice a man who was a pirate but has now turned into a marine. Sanji also sees a familiar face in the Navy. (Y/N) sees the Navy and was disgusted to see them.

 (Y/N) sees the Navy and was disgusted to see them

Fullbody: "I've finally found them! That annoying violent cook and his gang

Fullbody: "I've finally found them! That annoying violent cook and his gang...! I'll sink them here today! I'VE POWERED UP!"

Jango: "Now, stare at this ring. I've finally prove today that I'm not some weirdo. *swings ring* One...! Two...! Jan..." but the next thing that happened is that his ship blew up.

(Y/N): "This is a real embarrassment... Nice shot, Usopp."

Luffy: "USOPP! YOU LANDED IT PERFECTLY! AMAZING!"

Usopp: "O...Okay! It was just as I calculated! That's what happens to ships once I on my job!"

Bon Clay: "Noise, that's was an amazing shot! The ships in the south have been taken care of!" then one of his men told that the "Black Cage" is here.

Luffy: "What's happening?"

Bon Clay: "IT'S BLACK CAGE HINA! She's a captain at Navy Headquarters and this area is under her jurisdiction! She's trouble! We have to get out of here, fast!"

(Y/N): "They couldn't make it more obvious to put her name on the sail..." he looked in the distance to see the ship approaching.

Hina: "It looks like we've weakened them quite a bit. But don't get carried way. When dealing with guys like that, if you go easy on them you'll end up getting hurt. Once we pull up, you guys stay back, you'll just be in my way and annoy me."

Bon Clay told them to escape quickly. But Luffy told that Bon Clay and his crew can go without them, this made Bon Clay confused. Nami mentions something at noon at the eastern harbor having an appointment. With that being said, Bon Clay made his leave but Hina made it to them. It was a decoy.