Chapter 12~The Truth

Hello again my lovelies~ I didn't forget about you guys I promise! I'm so sorry this is so late! A while ago my parents dragged me to this college my sister was going to and since it snowed so much (I live up North) we didn't get home until later. Yea, it sucked. Also, I have a cold with a nasty cough, so I was kinda procrastinating. Sorry .-. I hope my lovelies can forgive me for my absence. This is kinda short, I apologize greatly. I know you've been very patient with me. So, I made this so you'd be occupied until I make another chapter. I'm still working on finishing my other stories in my notes. But I wanted to finish this for you guys so you wouldn't loose hope. :3 Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment! Have a wonderful day/night!

Evelyn's POV
The warmth of the sun shone through my window and woke me from my deep slumber. I'm not 100% sure where I am. The only thing I remember is Shaw injecting me with something then blacking out. Everything else is fuzzy. Right now all I know is that I'm lying in a very soft bed with silky bed sheets. Peeking my eyes open, I began to observe the room I was currently in. It was a bedroom, obviously. The sheets and pillows were a snowy white, while the blankets were a rosy pink. A chocolate brown table stood beside the bed.
Craning my neck up, I saw that the headboard was about the same dark color, and the ceiling was a cream. Based on my past experiences, I can tell that the owner of this room is definitely not poor. Carefully, I pulled the silky rose blankets off of my tired form and across the bed. As quietly as possible, I stepped off of the soft bed and walked toward the door.

When am I going to tell Evelyn?

I paused at the unknown voice. Was that...Charles? It sounded like him but he's not here, how would I hear him?

I wonder how Evelyn's doing. I feel so awful for not doing anything when Shaw attacked her. It just was all happening so fast, I didn't know what to do. I feel so guilty....

Raven? Is that her too? But..but thats impossible. This doesn't make any sense!

I don't care what it takes. I'm going to find Shaw, and end him. No one touches my sister and gets away with it.

Erik?! What's happening? I ran to the door and threw it open. I don't care about noise anymore. Something is wrong, terribly wrong. The hallways were lined with detailed dark brown wood. The wax coated wooden flooring felt cold underneath my bare feet as I ran down the hallway. Where am I? Why am I hearing all these voices? Someone please help me! The pain in my head was overwhelming. It was as if someone was trying to cram all the knowledge of the world into my head all at once. I held my pounding head in my shaking hands as I frantically dashed through the halls. Finally giving into the searing pain in my head, I fell to the floor. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, but I held them in with the small bit of strength I had. I couldn't let anyone here think I'm weak...not now not ever. But the pain! The pain! Make it stop! Someone! Please!

"Evelyn?" I heard a muffled whisper above me.

I weakly looked up to see the one person I've despised for the past few days. Charles. The shuffling of footsteps grew louder and I felt a light hand on my shoulder.

"Evelyn, what's wrong?"
He asked me.

I looked up at him, my strength failing, finally letting the tears spill. As I stared into his shining blue orbs, my pain barely faded. Fear shook me, and pained my mind even more. I had no idea what was happening to me. I felt nothing inside me. No love, no happiness. All that was there, all that consumed me was fear and pain. Anger and hatred. Rushing through my veins, encasing my frozen heart. I needed to know. Now.

"C-Charles...what's happening to me?"
I whispered as more tears poured from my eyes.

He turned away for a moment, seeming to contemplate telling me or not. Charles f***ing Xavier if you don't tell me right now you will regret it. He jumped back a bit. What's the matter with him? Why won't he just tell me?!Thankfully, he glanced back into my sapphire crystals. Please Charles, tell me.

"Evelyn. You have Telepathy."