Part 3

Shivaay laid himself next to Anika(not really, just the name ), those flowers reminded him of her. His patience was growing thinner at every second that passes knowing that she is not here. 

Shivaay's POV

What's wrong with my Family, why do they take so long to send the bride to the room? Fine, so what should I tell her when she is here? Should I tell her that I like her? NO NO, not like that. Hold her hand and slowly(someone interrupts his imagination with a phone call). Tia? why the fuck is she calling me now?

Shivaay moves out of his room to talk to her.

Shivaay: Why the hell did you call me now? To check why isn't the news in media yet?

Tia: Shivaay , please calm down and let me speak for 5 minutes, and then you can curse me, abuse me or even pull me to court.

Shivaay: hmm, tell me just 2 mins

Tia: I like someone else Shivaay, and I found it a little late, but I'm very serious about it.

Shivaay: Do I look like a toy to you?

Tia: No, it was you who made me realize that I was in love. Will you be able to treat me like the way you treated Anika?

Shivaay: What are you talking about?

Tia: Shut your crap, everyone knows that you like her. I'm not a blind woman to fool shivaay, but that was not the complete story. That doesn't prove me right either. I know I shouldn't have let you down by running at the last moment but I'm glad I had the gut which you didn't have.

Shivaay: What... Do you say I dint have Guts? I'm the top business man(She cuts)

Tia: I'm trying to be a friend here and don't bring you Naam, khoon to me. I don't know who you married or why you married that person but don't treat her the way you treated me or Anika.

Shivaay: I treated her badly?

Tia: This is what I was talking about, I told that you treated me and Anika badly but you only cared about her. This is what I wanted and this is what Dhusyant did to me.

Shivaay: Dhusyant?

Tia: Yes, I married him today, my love. 

Shivaay: Congratulations, Can you answer my previous question?

Tia: Yes you treated her badly, you would hurt her and heal her. You push her into the water and then you give her the medicine. You put her in jail and you give her bail later. Why do you do it? you accuse her then you are sorry for it. After all that you have done, she has stood by you. Who gives you the right to hurt her?

Shivaay: I... did those... I can't justify my act. I'm sorry Tia

Tia: i think you said the wrong name.

Shivaay: im sorry Tia. Sorry for hurting your feeling, sorry for treating you the way I did, and thank you for teaching me a lesson.

Tia: We are sorry for each other.. hahah.. so tell me more about the bride?

Shivaay: you will be surprised to see her at the Reception party on the same date that we planned.

Tia: Sure, will be present there. 

Shivaay: Bye

Shivvay eagerly peeped into his room from outside but didn't see Anika, so he thought of changing into his nightwear. He slowly entered his room and locked his door and opened his cupboard. A meager sound of a woman crying next to the cupboard found shivaay's attention. It was none other than Anika.