Chapter-9|In your dreams

"Oh, my fucking god! This shit is tiring

"Oh, my fucking god! This shit is tiring." Riley groaned, plopping down on the couch beside me.

It's been two months since college started, and it didn't take long before the three of us realized the dorm is not really where we want to spend the next four years of college.

"Yeah because you refused to pack earlier and now it's the moving day. So, yeah Riley, this shit is definitely tiring." Dani replied, plopping down beside her.

We started looking for apartments nearby around a month ago, and we were lucky enough to find the same apartment that we were looking for. As Dani mentioned, Riley procrastinated packing and now here we are, packing Riley's stuff while the boys took it upon themselves to move the other packed stuff to the apartment. We didn't rent a moving truck because there was nothing huge to be moved. We could easily pack most of the stuff into boxes.

"You know this is how I know you are my best friend because you handle my procrastination." Riley said, bumping shoulder with Dani teasingly.

In a quick time, all three of us have become really close to each other, Riley fits in perfectly with the two of us. The boys have also become a really important part of our daily routine, if I may say so. Apparently, Dani's deliciously cooked food is the reason they end up having dinner here almost every day and on the other days we end up going out for food.

"Yeah. That could be true." Dani said, faking thoughtfulness.

"You know we could get this over with real quick if you three could get your ass off of the couch." Mason mused, coming inside the dorm with the other two in tow.

"Or you could just do all the packing and moving." Riley shrugged.

"Yeah, that sounds like a better plan." Dani agreed and stood up to greet Mason with a kiss on the lips.

Yeah, about that. These two actually went on a date earlier this month and they are dating now which is disgusting cute but Mason has been so great with her, I can't even imagine Dani with anyone else now.

"Did you put my stuff carefully?" I asked Ethan as he came to sit beside me.

"Yes, your highness. I was very careful with your boxes." He said tipping off his imaginary hat.

"Good job, I guess." I shrugged in response to rile him up.

"What? That's all I get? Good job, I guess?" He said mimicking my voice in the most ridiculous way ever.

"I do not sound like that." I glared at him.

"Yes, you do!"

"No, I don't!"

"Just say thank you and I might agree..." He proposed trailing off.

"Yeah, no." I'm not going to thank him. Don't get me wrong, the boys have been a great help in this whole moving places scenario but this is only going to boost his ego, and Ethan Knight doesn't need that.