~ FOURTEEN ~

Wednesday 28th August 2019

ItsSophiaWhite
Padella, Shoreditch

Liked by- Wroetoshaw, HarperJames, FreyaNightingale and 426,691 others

ItsSophiaWhite- Happy Wednesday Evening Everyone ❤️ hope you're all well, what are you up to today? New video coming out soon!

FreyaNightingale- sorry Zerkaa but I'm leaving you for ItsSophiaWhite
Zerkaa- I'm not even surprised...

Wroetoshaw- 📸 by me, you're welcome you midget!
ItsSophiaWhite- thanks... I mean that from the very pit of my heart 👀
Behzingagram- as if he's just called you a midget! 😂
ItsSophiaWhite- it's just not on, he'll regret it later 🤫

"Oh I'll regret it later will I... What you going to do?" We were currently taking a slow walk with no real destination in mind.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I winked at him before walking ahead of him before he'd try getting more answers out of me. But of course, he wasn't letting me go that easy. He jogged up behind me, his hands grabbing my waist as he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder into the fireman lift.

I squealed gaining the attention of multiple passersby, I hid my face into Harry's back, the softness of his jacket cushioning my stomach from his shoulder.

"Harry! My arse is on show, put me down!" He laughed, one of his hands reaching up to cover my backside for me, but still not putting me down.

"People are looking..." He laughed at me, I could feel the vibrations of it under my hands that were keeping myself steady against his back.

"Well if they're looking, you should put me down and as much as I appreciate you holding my dress in place, so my underwear isn't on show to everyone, you're touching my arse." I was laughing whilst talking, hoping that he knew that I wasn't upset with him for it.

"Shit, sorry! I- Im..." He had stopped walking, slowly squatting down until my feet were on the ground before looking me in the eyes. His hands still on my hips, gentle but set in place. "I'm sorry for touching your arse." A giggle of sorts escaped me before I could stop it, which resulted in the pair of us laughing together.

"Aww young love, remember when we were like that John?" The pair of us turned towards the elderly couple, their Scottish accents standing out in the White noise of the streets around us.

"Oh aye, how could I forget Ally?" I didn't get to hear the remainder of their conversation as they had walked off, but I now realised that Harry's hands were no longer on my waist and he had stepped back a few steps. His cheeks a light shade of pink with a tight lipped smile.