Recovery

Your POV:

After the blood moon happened we were brought to the healers luckily no one was badly injured just a few scrapes and such. I was brought to a table to be inspected by the healers. While waiting Mipha went to go grab my more smaller clothes to fit in, whiIe I kept my regular ones to cover my body. They couldn't do much due to my small size but give me some pain tonics to help the aches littered across my body. Sidon refused to leave my side until he knew I was ok.

"Sidon I'm ok really it doesn't hurt as much anymore." I smiled at him. "But you got hurt b-because of me, I am so s-sorry Y/n, I wish I was stronger so I could protect you." Hearing this made my heart ache, "Sidon come here," he came closer, "You did protect me you were willing to risk your own body to make sure I wouldn't get crushed by the chandelier." He looked towards me with tears in his eyes. "But you still got really hurt." As he came closer I grab some of the dresses fabric and covered my body with it so I could stand up. I stood up even though I was suppose to be resting I couldn't help but want to reassure my little guppy.

I placed my hand on his tear stained cheeks, "Sidon you did what you had to do to protect me if you ask me your alot more courageous than you give yourself credit for. Promise me something Sidon...?" He looked at me as he had a few sniffles and tears going down his face. "Never stop fighting for what's right and always follow your heart do that and you can protect everyone you want to protect." I gave him a gentle smile and he smiled back at me.

A few moments after Mipha came back with some change of clothes for me. I took them and asked her to hold up the fabric so I could change into my outfit.

 I took them and asked her to hold up the fabric so I could change into my outfit

(Credit to artist)

Once I changed into my dress I tried using my f/c wings to atleast stretch them out, then I tried flapping them but the moment I did I felt my wings cramp up. "Aghh OUCH!" Sidon looked so worried he wouldn't stop crying, I let out a sigh of relief after the slight pain. I turned to Mipha, "Yeah I don't think I'll be able to leave to mother's pond with out pain taking over my body. Hehe." I smiled at my dearest friend.

"One of us can take you know." I heard Revali say leaning on the door frame. "Appreciate Revali but I think I rather rest here and then head out, I don't want mother stressing out too much. We all saw the blood moon rise and since we all know what that means, I know mother isn't currently in her pond most likely she needs to speak with her sisters about this." I said so they understood. "We'll if thats the case you'll be staying here until you can return home." I heard Mipha say kindly. "Thanks Mipha, I'll send Nixos to take a letter to mother while I stay here." Revali came closer to the table I was at and patted my tiny head gently with his wing and before he left the room he said, "Well be more careful alright we don't need you getting hurt now do we." I smiled at him as he gave me a smirk and then left.

×××Time Skip×××brought to you by Revalis cockiness but caring side XD

3rd POV

It has been about a week since the blood moon incident and Y/n was still in the Domain healing herself. Since that day Mipha has been training to pilot Vah Ruta to make it easier on herself, so she couldn't keep company with her brother or her friend. However Sidon did have a slight problem with this because the Hylian Champion Link has returned more often and stayed with Mipha than he cared to admit. He believed he was trying to steal away his beloved sister and constantly threw small tantrums when he was around. Ofcourse, however Sidon did spend everyday with Y/n too keep her company and brought her everwhere he went.