Seventy

Here you go, thank you for your patience, I love yooou 😗✌

Harry phased back and forth, eyes locked on his bedroom door. He kinda wanted to step a little closer so he could hear what they were saying; just to make sure everything was going good but he knew he shouldn't just violate his privacy like that. He cursed. He knew how important this was to Louis and it just had to go right. It was bad enough that he couldn't see his own family this year, if this went wrong, now, right before his birthday as well, well then this would certainly be a shitty weekend. 

Harry decided to go do something else, distract himself from his failed plan. He grabbed his guitar and slumped down on his bed with a pout, it would have been so perfect. Zayn would come over a few days early and they would have their little sleepover, then he and Louis would take the train to Cheshire and spend the holidays with his family. He wanted it to be on his birthday but then he figured that it would be a little too stressful, and he probably wouldn't enjoy sitting on a train for half the day, so a couple of days too early would have to do. But now they are stuck here because of this bloody storm and they have to rethink everything. 

He wondered if Zayn would spend Christmas alone. That's a sad thought. Niall had flown out to Ireland the day before the flights got cancelled, he's always been lucky like that. Harry flipped through his little book, looking through some of his old songs, memories flooding his brain. A little smile appeared on his lips as he thought back on it, how pathetically naive he had been. It was almost comical how he didnt see it, yet here he is wondering how Louis could be stupid enough to do the exact same thing. A light chuckle escaped his lips at the thought and he stopped on a random page and started strumming his guitar.

"Unforgettable together held the whole world in our hands
Unexplainable the love that only we could understand, yeah

I know there's nothing I can do to change it
But is there something that can be negotiated?
My heart's already breaking, baby, go on, twist the knife"

He sang quietly before he came to a stop. He just wasn't feeling it. He wasn't really feeling any of his old songs cause those feelings were no longer here. Sure, they were scribbled down on a piece of paper but that was it. He didn't really know what he was expecting, he hadn't looked at these old lyrics and little poems in so long because he dreaded the way the air would get thicker making his chest tighten in discomfort as he tried to breathe. But lately, he wasn't so afraid anymore. Harry picked up his pen and opened a new page.

Louis ended the call with a small smile playing on his lips. He wiped his eyes for what must've been the thousand times that day but he didn't care. How could he when his heart was beating like that, adrenaline pumping in his veins, his chest almost felt like it was glowing, illuminating the dark room. His smile grew and he chuckled with his head in his hands, slowly collecting his thoughts. He left the room, looking for Harry with the biggest smile on his face.  "But, you still hit my phone up, And baby I be movin' on, And I think you should be something I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that-" He heard his soft voice, before it came to a stop. Louis barged into the room, not caring about the way the door banged against the wall and surged forward, knocking the little leather book out of his hands and making him fall back on the bed.

Louis connected their lips in a kiss, making sure to give it his all cause he wasn't quite sure how to show his gratitude at that very moment. It was like Harry was the missing piece to his life fixing everything that's been broken and he couldnt be more thankful for it, all of it. He couldn't fathom how Harry managed to finally convince him to let go, but somehow he did. He did and Louis was so happy he though his heart might burst because he was so fucking happy Harry had faith in him, belived he would be alright when Louis figured it would be more likely he got eatien by a tiger than ever being happy again. But he did, he fucking did and Louis could never in a million years imagene being this happy.