Chapter Thirteen

Warnings; a little bit of angst, some fluff <3

The next couple of days were rough, I deleted all the pictures I had with Chris on my phone. I had so much hate for him but loved him endlessly at the same time, but I won't tolerate cheating.

I spent my days replying to work emails and speaking with my agent about future projects.

Tom would check up on me and bring me my favorite foods.

I would go out with him because believe it or not he was my only friend. A smile came to my face when I remembered the time we were just eating ice cream in his car. I was making fun of him.

**FLASHBACK FROM A COUPLE DAYS AGO**

"HEY MAN, I'm freaking Spider-Man..."

I motioned his Spider-Man move when he's about to shoot webs out of his hands. I was referring to that time he woke up hungover after Nick Jonas's party about a month ago.

"Stop it Y/n! You said you weren't gonna tell anyone!"

Tom kept laughing like a child at my mocking.

"You have to admit my impression of you is pretty solid.."

I giggled to myself.

"If Mackie finds out I said that, I'm done with."

Me and him laughed. It was good to laugh again, after what happened with Chris.

"You doing okay?"

Tom looked up at me.

"Y-yeah.."

"I meant are you okay?"

I sighed. He was asking if I was okay with the Chris drama going on. I really wanted to forgive him, but these past couple of days without him have been really tough. I missed him so much.

After a while he got tired of texting and calling me because I wouldn't answer.

Last night he sent me a bouquet of flowers to my apartment. The note said:

Forgive me, doll.

Chris

If this was any other man I'd simply walk away. But something kept bringing me back to Chris.

Maybe it was his blue eyes, his handsome face, the way he babied me, the way I'd catch him staring but he'd look away when I looked, or maybe it was the way he kissed me with those lips that are the softest lips ever. Maybe it was the way he played with my hair as I'd fall asleep.

Ugh, who am I kidding, I wanted him back, I wish I would've made him stay the other night when he came to apologize. Why I am so stubborn, why do I shut people out immediately?

Any other guy would've stayed with the girl and wouldn't have went through the trouble of apologizing and waiting 3 hours in front of my house, waiting for me to get home.

But the other side was pulling me as far away from Chris. In order to not get hurt again. Every-time he goes out with his friends he probably brings that girl to his house and.. let me not think about it.