Eight ♡

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

"Make sure to hand in everything before spring break this Friday!" Mr. Blause said which basically means this was a free period, no one actually catches up with work they didn't hand in on credit recovery days.

The class becomes loud as students start going around talking to one another. Beomgyu who sat behind Soobin realized that the boy wasn't at school today, he texted him asking if he was okay and surprisingly the boy answered him.

Soobin: "Yeah Beomgyu I'm fine don't worry too much."

Beom: "Are you at home..? Should I come over later?"

Soobin: "Yea, you can drop by after school."

'He's not ignoring me anymore?' Smiling, the boy counted down until the clock hour turned to 3pm, walking up to his desk a blonde haired boy said,

"What are you smiling about?"

The brown haired boy felt conflicted. He didn't want to tell the other because he feared upsetting him, he'll just tell him later, no big deal.

"Uh..nothing."

Taking the empty seat behind him pulling the chair next to him, "Hmmm. I was thinking after school should we get those Archie burgers everyones been talking about?!"

"Oh I have somewhere to be sorry."

Pouting clinging onto his arm, "You said that last time." Without realizing he started tugging on his arm, "Come with me~"

Getting a little annoyed he shrugged his arm off him, "Taehyun I said no." with a cold stare. The blonde haired almost stopped breathing, why did Beomgyu look so serious? 'Am I that annoying..' he thought to himself. Awkwardly smiling he said, "I'm sorry Beom I went overboard, we can just go another day don't worry!" Lips trembling, the boy knew he was going to go home and cry.

The one thing Taehyun feared the most was being a burden on Beomgyu.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Slurping onto their strawberry milkshakes, "Feel better yet?" a pink haired boy smiled at Soobin sitting across from him.

"Mhm. Thanks for taking me out today." he looked at the time, "Beomgyu is heading over to my house after school so I have to head back early."

Taking a bite of the oreo waffle the two ordered and were sharing , "You two are cool now?"

"No but I'm planning on clearing up everything today...I'll tell him finally."

The boy almost choked, "T-tell him you know what?"

Blushing a bit, the blue haired looked determined and set his mind on this, "I'm going to tell Beomgyu that I have feelings for him!"

"Wow..go for it. I love this side of you." Yeonjun was happy the boy was acting more confident.

He smiled, "when did we get so close? You know, I'm grateful for you Yeonjun."

The two have been texting each other, facetime and calling each other within every chance they get ever since that day Yeonjun came over for the project. Something about Yeonjun's timing of coming into the other's life was perfect, like a puzzle piece, it fit, they fit. The two had similar humor, liked the same things and Soobin really admired the other. He had everything he didn't have, confidence, open sexuailty, looks..

The day Mr. Choi got drunk and ended up hitting Soobin, they were on the phone just before it happened. Right after, the first person Soobin called was Yeonjun. His friend always had the perfect words to say to someone in pain, he made him feel comfortable.

Yeonjun convinced Soobin to skip school today so he can treat him and distract his mind from everything. He thought it wasn't much, but the other was very touched by this action.

"Do you think we're close?" Soobin teased, eating the whip cream off his milkshake, "You didn't answer back when I said it. Was I overreacting? Embarrassing~"

Distracted by the mess he made on his face, he reached for the napkin and wiped the whip cream off his nose, "of course we are close~ I was flustered that's why I didn't say anything."

Holding onto his hand shocked, "You? Choi Yeonjun was flustered? Wow"

"I mean..you know you're really attractive right?"

The insecure boy who went his whole life thinking he was ugly was shocked to hear this. Yeonjun thought he was attractive? Was he lying to him?

Jumping back a bit, letting go of his hand, he stuttered, "D-don't lie to me."

"Huh? I'm not lying." Holding back onto his hands, "You're tall, have a perfect face, the way your upper lip is cured is cute, pretty eyes, what else do I add? You're really attractive Soobin, do you really not know that?"

The blue haired boy felt his heart jump out of chest, Yeonjun was making his heart skip. Before he could say anything Yeonjun pointed at the clock behind him.

"It's almost three shouldn't you get going?"

"Oh yes! I have to go see Beom!" He started cleaning up, "Thanks Yeonjun, I'll never forget today."

Patting his head, "don't worry, just don't let that emo boy break your heart. If he makes you cry call me!"

Chucking a bit, "Yeonjun pleaseee, He's not emo!!"

sorry for the slow updates! This chapter was also really short ahh but I'm excited for next chap. It'll be emotional so!

Also did you guys hear about Beomgyu going on idol radio? I'm so happy he's finally having his solo activity, its his time to shine. He deserves the world😭

Take care<3