BONUS CHAPTER

ONESHOT : WHEN HE THOUGHT THAT HE'S A BAD FATHER

"Baby~ I'm home~" Jisung sang as he skipped to his wife who was watching the TV."What are you watching?" He took a popcorn from her bowl.

"True Beauty" she mumbled and he nodded."How are you?" Seora turned to him."Nothing much? Just a regular fight I guess" Seora then scanned him.

"I think it was easy.You don't have any injuries like before" she cupped his cheeks and he pouted his lips.

"Give me kiss.I did well today" Seora chuckled and pecked his lips."Done!" He smiled widely and rest his big head on her shoulder.

"Where's baby Jiseo?" Seora pouted her lips at the room."Napping.I let her walk today.She's kinda tired I guess" Jisung looked up.

"She can walk already?!" Seora nodded."Hmm I miss those days.I wish I can see her growing up again.I'm a bad father" he sighed.

"You're not!! You're the best father!! You bought her food, toys you gave her father love that no one else can give.Those already shows that you're a great Daddy!!" she pinched his cheeks.

"But I didn't spend time with her well though.What if she doesn't recognize me?" Seora shook her head."Of course she knows you!! I always teach her to say Daddy every day while showing your pictures!!" Jisung frowned more.

"R-Really?" She nodded.Jisung looked down feeling guilty for leaving them at the mansion.He was about to cry when someone called him.

"DADDY!!" they turned to the front and saw Jiseo was crawling towards them.

"Aww my baby wakey wakey? Why don't you call Mama hm?" Seora picked her up and kissed her cheeks."Daddy!! She misses you" Seora cheered and gave their daughter to Jisung.

"Hi princess~" Jiseo smiled widely grabbing for Jisung's nose."You miss Daddy?" He scrunched up and mushed her with kisses.

She giggled and Jisung smiled widely."Let's have dinner shall we? You must be hungry" Jisung nodded and went to shower before going to the living room where Seora placed all the food.

"We'll have dinner while watching FROZEN!! YAY!!" she cheered and Jiseo giggled happily while clapping her tiny hands.

Jisung smiled at the cute sight as he joined them."Wait let me serve you Your Majesty" Jisung chuckled."Thanks babe" Seora gave him a plate of meatballs.

"You worked so hard for us.You have to eat many hm?" She patted his head as he kissed her forehead.

"Aish I love you!!" they chuckled softly."Daddy!! Olaf!!" Jiseo pointed at the TV."Yes baby Olaf!!" She giggled when Jisung tickled her belly.

"JISUNG!! WE'RE HERE!!" Jisung's smile dropped when he heard his gang were outside of his mansion.

"Those brats!!" he gave Jiseo to Seora and went to the door."WHAT ARE YO--" they walked into his mansion ignoring him.

"EXCUSE ME?!" he yelled."HI BABY JISEO!!" Jaehyun took the baby into his laps."Woah I'm hungry!!" Jungwoo said as he pulled Miya to sit beside Seora.

"AISH HYUNGS!!!"