Chapter-22

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook securely carried Taehyung back to his car. He can't describe the feeling he felt with Taehyung in his arms. He felt complete and happy. The weather was very cloudy and it indicated that it would rain soon and maybe a storm also. He took a guard with him because he needed someone to drive. He carefully got inside the back seat with Taehyung in his arms and laid his head onn his lap to make him comfortable.

He got a very nice time to study Taehyung's features from very close. He noticed the two moles on his face and the mole on the tip of his cute nose was his favourite. He noticed that Taehyung uniquely has one monolid eye and one doublelid eye. But it made him more beautiful and unique. His upper lips were perfectly shaped in a bow and lower lips were very plump and looking so soft and inviting-

Jungkook you pervert stop it! You can't do anything without his consent. He scolded himself and let his hand rest on the male's forehead. But he quickly retreated it because his forehead was burning. He has a high fever.

"Drive fast!" He sternly ordered and they reached Taehyung's penthouse in 10 minutes.

------------------

Lisa has already told him the password so he decoded it and carried Taehyung to his room. It was raining very heavily and a very violent storm was also on its way so no doctor could come at that moment. He placed him on his bead and removed his shoes. He changed his clothes with closed eyes because he didn't want Taehyung to think otherwise.

Taehyung was not waking up so he quickly called Lisa for some sort of help. Lisa soon picked up after 2 rings.

"Hello."

"Taehyung has high fever and he is not waking up. No doctor is able to come here at this moment. I need your help. Please tell me what to do I am worried as hell!" He finished in one breathe.

"Don't panick at first. Get a cloth and some water in a bowl. Wet the clothe and place it on his forehead. Keep changing it after every 5 minutes. And also change the water time to time. It will lower the temperature and cook him some chicken soup." She calmly explained. It took Jungkook a moment to take in the information when he finally did he quickly hanged up the call after mumbling a quick 'okay' and 'Thank you'.

He exactly did what Lisa had told him. He quickly poured some water in a bowl and took a clean white clothe. He went upstairs and placed the clothe on his forehead. He keep changing the water time to time and when it was almost night Taehyung's temperature was finally back to normal. Jungkook sighed in relief and decided to cook some chicken soup for him because it's almost night time and Taehyung would wake up anytime soon and he must be hungry.

Thank god that his cooking skills were good so he didn't had to worry for Taehyung to eat something inedible. He decided to make some ramen for himself first because he also needs some energy. After eating he cooked the soup and took it to Taehyung's room.

He sat beside him and placed the bowl on the nightstand. He smiled and almost squealed when he saw Taehyung stir.

Taehyung blinked his eyes few times before adjusting to the light. He took in the surrounding and noticed that he is in his room. But he was in his office. So how did he reached there? His thoughts were cut off by a soft and gentle voice. He turned and saw Jungkook sitting beside him smiling at him.

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked him again because he was still staring at him. When he didn't answered again Jungkook placed his hand on his cheek and Taehyung subconsciously closed his eyes and leaned in the touch. Jungkook's cheeks turn more red than tomatoes. He gulped and slowly caressed his cheek with his thumb. It was the best feeling for him. To feel his soft and squishy skin. He can't wait to kiss each inch of his face.