The plan

Everyone was now gathered in the clearing, and Bill started to speak. "So, everyone knows what to do?" We all nodded, but I suggested we go over it one more time to make sure. "Ok, so me and (y/n) will go first, we'll distract father as (y/n) tried to get a shot at him." He looked at Wendy and Kill. "The Wendy and I will enter the field and start to look for a weak spot."

Bill nodded and looked at Jill and her group. "Well stay behind a bit, and try to help spot a weak spot in case they miss it." Finally, Will and his group. "Then will come in and distract him further so you two can take the final shot."

Bill sighed and smiled. "Alright everyone, we leave in two days. Continue to train and get ready. It won't be easy, but father has had this coming to him for a long time." Everyone cheered, and soon dispersed, talking in anxiousness and excitement.

Bill looked at me, then enveloped me in a hug. "You know (y/n), I never thought I'd feel this way for anyone, especially a mortal meat sack," I playfully punched him, causing him to laugh. "But these past few weeks have been nothing short of absolutely perfect. I want you to know that I love you more than anything, and I want to show you something."

"What is it?" I grabbed his hand as he let go of the hug. "You have to wait and see!"