16. 𝕴𝖙𝖘 𝕾𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘

16 - Just like magic ᴀ

16 - Just like magic ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

"You don't have to become an adult, but learn to take responsibility for your actions and words. Though that's harder, alright kids. That's the last lecture you'll hear for a while. Its over, now don't do anything stupid over break."

Your teacher walks out the classroom closing the door behind her. When the door closes your classmates erupt in cheer.

"Summer break! it's finally here!"

You walk over to Tohru and her other friends.

"What shall we do this afternoon?" Hanijima asked, looking like summer barfed up on her.

"I'm working so count me out." Uotani answers.

"I was looking for another job too! I didn't have time to look."

"Same, well except only one job- not like- two." You agreed with Tohru stumbling over your words.

"Are you completely insane?! Both of you do the work in a house full of disgusting men! And know another job?" Uotani yelled, causing the class to look at you four.

You did not like the sudden attention so you left to go to your boyfriend.

"Hey." You greeted

"Hey. What's Uotani yelling about?" He asked

"Oh nothing."

Not too long after Tohru came over to get you, Kyo, and Yuki to head home. Walking outside down the main stairs Tohru started talking. "Even though it happens every year, summer is always so exciting! It's silly isn't it?"

"You're a real air head." Kyo said stretching his arms.

"A moron like you shouldn't be insulting people's intelligence." Yuki had a straight face and continued talking as Kyo was yelling after him.

"So uh- what do you want for dinner?" Tohru questioned trying to calm the two down.

"Ginger pork."

The four teens stop what they're doing to see a wet Hatsuharu. He was standing farther away from the group under a water hose. Soaking.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Cooling off." Was the reply you got.

You stood there staring at him before running to the water.

"Oh! That's Fun-" Before you could go completely under the water, you felt a hand grab your arm. You turn around to see Kyo.

"No. You have a white shirt on." he told you, looking you dead in the eyes.

It took you a minute to understand what he was getting at. When you finally did you made an 'O' shape with your mouth then backed away.