37: Spy

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"What are you doing here Hoseok?" The cafe was already empty as Yoongi send his workers early because of the uninvited guest, not wanting any of them baffled by the situation. 

Hoseok cocked his brow as he put the goggles back on the table.

"Can't I meet my old friend?" Yoongi scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest, eyes roaming around the cafe to see the men standing there very alert.

"Old friend.." Yoongi muttered after a while, nodding his head to himself.

Hoseok sighed and tried to grab Yoongi's hand but the other kept his hand over his chest, firmly. Retreating his hand disappointed, Hoseok leaned back on the chair.

"Why are you so mad Yoonie?" Yoongi's eyes softened on the nickname but he quickly maintained his stern posture in the next moment.

"Call me Yoongi... and I'm not mad, because I think for such kind of behavior, we should be close." Hoseok pressed his lips tightly on the comment.

"We are close Yoon-"

"We used to be close Mr. Jung. But for your reminder, you were the one to move away..." Yoongi cut him short with an angry face, slamming his fists over the table.

"-without any word." Hoseok closed his eyes to that truth. Well, he did that in the past, no offense.

"Now, if you'll excuse me. I've to close my cafe." With that Yoongi got up from his seat but this time, Hoseok also got up and stopped him. When Yoongi turned back, he was faced with a hand wrapped around his wrist, gently.

"Let me go... just like you did in the past."

"I had reasons."

"But you never shared a single one." Yoongi leashed out at him with a loud yell. The past came to him in a hurry but he took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Listen, we were friends... but now I think I was the only one sincere with that... because you just used me for your time pass." Another deep sigh and he rubbed his forehead.

"This isn't true-"

"Yeah.. I believe you. Now please leave." Hoseok was trying to protest more but when he felt that other was being determined, he felt defeated.

"Fine. I'm leaving for now. But I swear I'll clear all the misunderstandings soon. Honestly, it took me years to finally reach you, because I was afraid of many things." When Yoongi remained silent, Hoseok continued.

"I never used you for time pass. Our friendship was real and true. I'm sorry for leaving like that in the past but I promise you, this time I want to prove to you my sincerity." Yoongi clenched his jaw when he heard those words. His inner self was slowly melting on the words but he had to show off.

"Take your time, but I'll surely come again..." Yoongi turned his head to the other side when he felt the other coming closer to him.

"Because- I missed you a lot-" The hot breath fanned over Yoongi's neck and the sensation made him close his eyes.

"-too much." The hot breath slowly moved away and the grip around his wrist also disappeared, leaving a sort of emptiness in his heart.