44.

They reached Tzuyu's house and they're currently outside the front door, their hands are intertwined and Sana was wearing a smile knowing that Tzuyu likes to do things like holding hands now. Tzuyu picked up the key from her pocket using her other hand and opened the door, they went inside and put down their bags. Being impatient as Sana is, she pushed Tzuyu on the couch and straddled her lap.

"you're so impatient you know that" Tzuyu bragged and it made Sana chuckled, she unbuttoned the first three buttons of her blouse without breaking the intense eye contact with Tzuyu. She was about to unbutton the last two remaining buttons but Tzuyu stopped her by grabbing her hand, "why? you don't like the color of my bra?" Sana asked and Tzuyu smiled, she shook her head and pulled Sana on her warm embrace. "can we just do that later? i want to stay like this for hours" Tzuyu whispered and Sana can feel the butterflies flying all over her stomach over and over again.

She smiled and snuggled closer on Tzuyu's neck, she let out a deep breath and nodded. "we can do anything you like" Sana responded so it made Tzuyu smile widely. "thank you so much" Tzuyu thanked her so Sana hugged her back. "anything for your happiness" Sana said and Tzuyu started to caress her soft hair. Sana closed her eyes and felt how warm Tzuyu's embrace is, she feels home and the tiredness inside her just all went away.

"is there something wrong?" Sana asked her, Tzuyu chuckled with bitterness. "can you promise me one thing?" Tzuyu asked back so Sana sat up and looked at her with worried eyes, it feels like there is something wrong that happened or going to happen soon or sooner. "what is it?" Sana asked, Tzuyu held her right cheek. "promise me that if ever someone distance me away from you.. promise me that you'll stay what you are right now.. and don't ever forget how happy we are when we're together" Tzuyu mumbled and Sana can feel a pinch on her heart, she's clearly confused why Chou Tzuyu is saying things like that all of sudden.

"why are you saying that all of sudden? are you going to.. leave?" Sana asked with sadness on her tone, Tzuyu held both of her cheeks and looked at her straight in the eyes. "no.. no.. i would never want to leave you okay? i never want to. It's just... we just don't know what will happen next and you know the kind of family that i have.. i'm not living free like the other people.. like you.. my whole life is planned and i feel very disappointed about that" Tzuyu said and Sana's eyes becomes teary, she suddenly held Tzuyu's collar and pulled her for a passionate kiss.

Tzuyu can feel the sadness that Sana is feeling after hearing those words, she feels sorry but she needs to tell her.. so it would hurt less when time comes. Sana pulled away from the hug and tears started to fall on her eyes, Tzuyu sigh and wiped it gently using her thumb.

"i don't want you to leave me.. you're all that i have and you're the only one who can make me happy, i'm scared.. maybe one day i'll wake up, i won't be seeing you anymore" Sana said as she sob, Tzuyu pulled her on her embrace again for comfort. She was trying her best to calm her down but Sana is just feeling so sad after overthinking some stuffs in her head. She's afraid that Tzuyu will leave and she won't be seeing her ever again. "i won't leave you, i would never want to leave you so please.. don't cry." Tzuyu said but Sana didn't stop from crying, guess that the words just hurted her on the inside too much.