27.

𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I just got finished dabbing everybody up, damn it's good to be home.

" you been holding shit down?" I asked DayDay

"Nigga you know I got this shit" he said laughing.

Everybody up in this house love laughing even when we be asking serious questions.

"Awww my baby, I'm finna take to ass to church it's time you go because I know them chapels in prison aint do you no justice" said my grandmomma pulling me in for a big hug.

"Aight Aight!" I said pulling away smiling.

Behind her was Kayla.

I went up to her and carried her bridal style up the stairs to my room.

"I missed you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too" I said pulling her hair out of her face.

She unwrapped her hands off my shoulder and went to the bed.

"I got you gifts" she said smiling.

"I know you didn't, ain't nothing big about coming back from jail" I said smacking my lips.

She started to frown I guessed she started to think I didn't care.

"Girl come here" I said walking towards her picking her up.

"Do you even like me bro?" She asked looking away.

I pulled her face to look at me, "Kayla you know I like yo ass" I said pecking her lips. "Hell I think I love you" I said.

She started to smile.

"Why you smiling ain't it obvious?" I asked.

"I just wanted to here you say it" she said kissing me with her lipgloss.

"Nice flavour" I said licking my lips. "Wonder what flavour yo coochie is?" I said smirking.

She slapped my head, "boy you play too much."

—————————————-

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

We all downstairs and as per usual DayDay up here embarrassing his ass.

"I pulled up on these niggas, and boy did they run, I pulled out my glock..."

I rolled my eyes.

Hakeem was laying his head just under my titties while I was brushing his waves with my hands.

That bitch Jaliyah was a kekeing to loud for someone that ain't even invited.

While DayDay was mid story Jaliyah went out the room to go change Jeniya's diapers. Hakeem got up from on top of me and followed her. I know this nigga did not just. From the main room I could see him trying to help her change Jeniya.

It was cute. Now I know I got myself a real one, I ain't gon have no problem with him and our child.

He was trying and that shi was attractive.

But with Jaliyah smiling at every single thing he said my temper began to rise.

My attention was drawn to Jamal and Kayla when they walked in and DayDay stopped his story and said,

"Boy I know you was EATIN up there, you were fucking that shit UPP!" He said laughing

Everybody starting laughing because they thought those two came back from doing the do.

Mid laugh, shit went silent when we heard pounding on the door.