its all going well right?

It's been a few days since the " reward" incident.

Things are pretty normal between me and jungkook. The usual things are going on. Jungkook loves me so much it honestly makes me feel happy.

—At school—

Yes miss y/n you can enter the class, jungkook said.

Well I was late for the class I kinda forgot about it but I wasnt too late to he accepted me in the class.

I should be studying but the love of my life is standing there looking so damn good I honestly cant stop staring.

He notices my constant stares, he likes it but he cant be obvious about it so he just looks away.

Miss y/n can I have you for a sec? taehyung says.

He probably has to talk to me about my grades? Omg did I score bad?!!

I look at at jungkook asking for permission, he nods but he doesnt actually want me to go with taehyung.

What is it mr. Kim? I asked.

Y/n can you please come with me to my place after school?

What?! why?!  I asked.

Well namjoon hyung he needs you y/n, after that incident it seems like he is completely ignoring everyone, I thought he'll be okay but it's not good at all... please just come with me I know you can help him..

Ofcourse I'll come, namjoon oppa needs me and I wont be there? No that would never happen, I instantly agree to it.

I go back to the class and jungkook seems angry and jealous. God he just got jealous over that? I cant believe him.

The lecture goes on jungkooks stares at me kinda intensifies. He is also being very strict to everyone. Poor them they only wanted to solve doubts.

Soon the class left and I was the last one there because jungkook kinda gestured me to stay back.

What happened kook? Anything important?  I asked even though i know what he wants to talk about.

What did he say to you? He asked.

Who?

Kim taehyung what did that ass say? Jungkook said quite annoyed.

Nothing kook he just told me to come over at his place after school, and I said yes-

Before i could speak further he cut me off.

You said yes but why!? He is obviously trying to steal you from me!!! Your not going at his place y/n!! I cant let you-

Hey calm down calm down, he just wants me to be there for namjoon oppa, namjoon oppa is not been well since that incident that's why, geez why are you so jealous ? I asked.

Its just that I couldn't even bare the thought of you leaving me, I'm sorry I just cant help it.

It's okay kook, I replied.

You can come with me too kook I'm sure he wont mind, I said.

Yep I'm coming with you definitely,  he said in a possessive tone.

— at taehyungs palce—

We arrived at his palce and rang the doorbell. We got greeted by taehyung as he welcomed us in his house.

His house is quite spacious and it's really big, also the interior is done very well.

I enter and see jimin sitting on the couch watching some t.v he immediately runs towards me and hugs me.

Yah! What are you doing here?
I asked.

Well I'm bestfriends Infact soulmates with taehyung so I moved into his apartment, possibly he is even better than you he always let's me hug him unlike you who always pushes me away and never cuddles me, jimin said being all pouty and cute. I didn't expect that tho.

And what about school? Why arent you attending school ?
I asked.

I'm doing quite a big job rightnow  called resting because I'm exhausted by school, he said.

Wow he literally never studies. How is he even exhausted. Jimin hates studying but passes thr exams coz I help him copy my paper.

Ofc your exhausted you work so much chim, I said sarcastically.

Meanwhile jungkook doesn't seem to like the high that jimin just gave. It's cute seeing him jealous.

Y/n?

Namjoon oppa!!

I run towards him and hug him. He hugs back very happy at my visit.

Y/niee I didnt expect you here so sudden,  he said still hugging me.

We finally pull out of the hug.

Namjoon oppa tell me what's wrong I'm here , I know theres something bothering you alot I can see it too, just tell me maybe I could help?

Please...

Y/n it's nothing...

Oppa tell me please don't you think your y/nie needs to know about you ? Please tell me..

Okay y/n but only you and me talk about this, he said.

I nod in complete agreement.