Chapter 3 - 'It would be a genius idea to write his name all over my underwear.'

“Where is he?” I spat out, grasping my panties tightly in my hand. Mason seemed to notice the furious look that was all over my face, because his hazel eyes widened in fright of my expression.

He was currently in the kitchen, topless with low slung grey sweat pants. Surprisingly, he was somewhat sober from earlier. His hands came to a standstill with the sandwich just in front of his mouth, looking at me like I was about to head-butt him there and then. He took a cautious bite out of the sandwich, his eyes not leaving my gaze, “What did he do?” He mumbled through the food.

Not even two hours later after the little trick he committed on me, he still couldn’t help himself but piss me off once again. By now everyone had gone home, not even nearing sober. I was just about to go for a shower when I grabbed my clean underwear, and found his surprise.

“What did he do? What did he do?” I mimicked, my voice getting louder and louder. I ground my teeth together, trying to hold in some self-control. I stepped closer, so I was in Mason face.

“I will tell you what he did,” I said furiously, waving my panties in his face, “he decided it would be a genius idea to write his name all over my underwear.” I waved the underwear in his face, trying to prove my point.

There it was clear as day, ‘Bates’ burnt into my favourite white underwear, that’s right, not written so I could wash it off, nope burnt on. I waved my index finger furiously in his face, when I caught the smirk trying to jump to the surface, “Now tell me where he is?”

He shoved the sandwich in to his mouth, in what I was assuming was to keep for letting the laugh let loose, “He is in a meeting, you can’t go in there.”

He made no further attempt to stop me as he just continued to munch on his sandwich, I flicked him the middle finger and stormed off in to the ‘meeting room’, which just happened to the dining room.

The door was shut, telling everyone that he was busy and didn’t want to be disturbed. I barge through the door like I was the FBI screaming, “Oi! You little villain, my underwear is ruined because of you.”

There were two guys with him that looked to be in their early twenties. They all looked like professional models, but I only had my vicious eyes only on one of them.

The two guys that were beside them started smirking, with their hands on their hips at what I just had said. Only then did they realise I was half naked, and drank in my clothes less body with only a bikini covering my lady parts.

I ignored them easily, focusing on a smirking Bates. “Harper, I’m in a meeting.” He told me fighting the sexy smirk that was trying to break through, while motioning between them all.

“I don’t care what you’re in.” I growled at him. I was absolutely furious I probably had steam flying out of my ears. I threw my underwear at him, they landed right on top of his head, which he seemed to just brush off, and grab them down, playing with them in his hands. While gritting my teeth I said, “You seriously wrote your name on my underwear.”

I leaned forward on the dinner table that they were once before discussing on, slamming my palms down, ferociously terrifying his friends. Their eyes were wide with shock, and they were actually scared.

Their mouths hung wide open as they watched the exchange between an infuriated me and a smirking Bates. I vaguely heard them mutter something like, ‘Dude, I knew you liked feisty, but holy shit she is a second away from hammering out your brains, and not in the pleasurable way.’

Even though I realised they probably realised I was a slight psycho, I didn’t care. The only thing I was paying attention to was him. His blue eyes were trailing along my body, since I was basically still naked, in my bikini, he only seemed to realise I still hadn’t went for that shower.