Chapter 18 (Bell test? Um, what-)

AN: We're almost at 20 chapters y'all smh I cant believe I made it this far-like damn did time go by-

Also its Saturday until I say otherwise. Meaning Sid only has 1 day before Interrogation Monday hits. 🥴

_______________/___/_________________////////

Sid woke up and chose violence.

Yeah, she didn't get much sleep.

Stupid nightmares. Just go away. She hated hearing the strange screams that filled her night, the strange whispers that held disgust in her mind, the little voice in the back of her head telling her she'll never be good enough.

Whatever. I'll just block that annoying shit out like a winner does. No prob. She thought as she grumpily went to a bakery shop and bought some dango.

She chewed on it angrily, eyeing everyone with a mean glare. She felt like the Grinch on Christmas.

It didn't help the streets were packed today, with bustling people trying to buy something for their kids bullshit birthday, or someone visiting a dead fucker and they're trying to bring them back from beyond the grave.

For some reason, it was like the universe had it in for Sid today.

And she didn't like it.

What the fuck, Chungus? My lord, have I not been good to you?

It didn't help she was on her last dango stick.

She seen a blob of pink in the crowd of people, and she immediately made her way to it.

"Hey, pink fucker!!" The girl didn't turn around.

Hm. Ight. I respect it.

"I mean- Sakura!"

Said girl stopped and turned around, seeing Sid behind her. Sakura frowned, crossing her arms angrily.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm going to be late to Kurenai-sensei's test?"

Sid shrugged. "Whatever, I don't care. Do you happen to know where Nardo is?" She asked while she chewed, causing Sakura to scrunch up her nose.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not on his team, remember?" Sid shrugged again, throwing the dango stick on the ground, no more delicious dango on it.

"Hey! No littering!"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Pick up your trash!" Sakura scolded her. Sid put a pinky in her ear.

"Not in the mood. Besides, some asshole will come and pick it up. That's what D-rank missions are for, after all."

Sakura huffed. "I don't know where Naruto is, but..." Sakura shuffled on her feet.

"I did follow Sasuke-kun home yesterday, and I kept asking him what his sensei had scheduled for tomorrow, and he told me that he had to wake up early in the day to get ready for some test. That was all he told me, though."

Sid rose a brow. "Why'd you follow him home? Are you, like, one of those creepy stalkers or something?"

Sakura blushed in embarrassment. "What-no! I-"

Sid put her hands up. "Fangirls will be fangirls." Sakura frowned.

"Welp, whatever. Where are you off to?"

"Training ground five. Kurenai-sensei wanted us to meet up there at 12:00."

"Oh, cool. Then I'm guessing Nardo and Sasgay are at a training ground with Bakashi."