[ Chapter 35 ]

Uhm would anyone be interested in a BNHA/OP fanfic cuz chile- 😳

☆☆☆

A Titan followed closely behind the two of you, wanting to bite its teeth into you. You snapped the reigns again, wanting to speed up and escape but it didn't want to stop following you.

In the corner of your eye, you saw Ymir sprinting towards you and Erwin with fire in her eyes. Your eyes widened as your gripped the reigns of Erwin's horse tighter. Was she planning to attack the Commander for this suicide mission?

To your surprise, Ymir's Titan form jumped onto the Titan that was chasing the two of you just now. The impact of her weight onto the ground caused you and Erwin to fall of the horse, though.

You landed somewhere farther away from the commander, hitting the ground harshly. A Titan planted on the ground next to you as it was thrown by Reiner in his Titan form, its huge empty eyes staring at your small body as it towered over you.

You scrambled back to your feet, taking a step backwards, shooting a look at Erwin who was just sitting up a small distance away.

You duck as the Titan slammed his hand down at you, avoiding his slow attack. You sprinted towards the commander, the Titan now distracted by another Survey Corps member. "Erwin!" You shouted at him.

His eyes locked with yours, putting his sword up to his chest. You crouched right before him, ripping a piece of your skirt. You wrapped the strip of fabric around what was left of his arm, trying to stop most of the intense bleeding. "We need to get you out of here.." You said as you tightened it a bit.

"Commander!" A soldier came running up to the two of you but was picked up by a Titan and got eaten alive. Erwin looked down.

"I can always be replaced. More importantly, find Eren and retreat. Time is of the essence!" He said as he stared up at the soldier getting eaten in front of you.

You looked down, your eyes shadowed causing a dark look on your face. Was he being serious?

Another Titan came flying and landed on the ground. You looked up to see Reiner in his Titan form with Berthold on his shoulder getting closer to you and the rest.

"Commander! The Armored one is- it's coming!" A voice shouted. With every heavy step the Armored Titan took, the ground seemed to shake.

Many soldiers around you were eaten, screaming out to the Commander that led them into the mission.

You could see Eren and Mikasa sitting in the distance in front of the Titan that ate their mom. Blood from Hannes' body still on its mouth. The young teen shouted loudly, throwing a punch at its hand. It felt as if the time stood still.

Then you felt it. Electricity seemed to flow through your blood as your [E/C] eyes begin to lit up.

...