𝟭𝟳. 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼 😳

THURSDAY 
| 12:20 AM, MIDNIGHT |

y/n walks up to the checkout, her head low as she awkwardly clutches onto the tampon box and a bag of jolly ranchers. she sniffles a little bit before she stands before the cashier counter. she looks up to the male worker, whose behind the counter. oh. crap. it was already awkward enough considering that it was a boy who had to scan the feminine box...

but it was even more awkward after she looked up and saw just how attractive this dude was. her face heats up the slightest bit; and she didn't know if it was due to her usual embarrassment or the fact that the guy was so. dayum. fine.

he had fluffy, side-parted, brown hair, and some of his dark strands fell in front of his beautiful, downturned eyes in which were a soft shade of mocha. the corner of his lips were turned up into a small smile. or maybe, it was a smirk.

the male stood tall and- from what y/n could tell- he had a lean figure under his blue uniform shirt and black pants. when the boy's brown eyes dart down to the item in her hands, she instantly looks away from him and sets the box, along with the candy, on the counter.

"hiya! that'll be ⁴²⁰ i mean- 11.25~"

the girl nods with a polite smile, then takes some cash out of her pocket and slides it on the surface over to the boy. her [eye color] eyes never meet his own brown ones; not even once until his smooth voice sounds out, and he scans the purchased items. he subconsciously sets the candy to the side to get out a bag. he hums a little bit as he puts the box in the plastic grocery bag. then, he hands it to y/n with a closed-eye smile. the jolly ranchers remain on the side, and neither notice, somehow.

well, y/n doesn't, at least...

"there ya go! have a great night~"

"t-thank you, you too!"

and then she politely takes the bag and leaves the same way that she came in- with her head down and one, wobbly line for her lips. but before the chilly, midnight air can touch her [skin tone] skin, the prettyboy of a cashier comes rushing towards her, a candy bag in his hands.

"ah- wait!"
he taps her shoulder and she hesitantly
turns around to face the cute dude.

"sorry, i guess i forgot to put this in the bag, haha!"

he lets out a smooth, little laugh before offering the bag to the girl. she smiles at him, reluctantly taking the candy. y/n gives him a small smile to show that she accepted his apology.

"thank you. have a peaceful night."
she then begins to turn around, and away from the boy. but he stops her, quickly calling out to her.

"oh- but wait...!"

upon his eager words, the girl curiously turns around to face him again. he scratches his neck, his pretty brown eyes closed as a soft- yet arrogant- smile rests on his flawless face. y/n's eyes dart to the side a few times; there was something about this prettyboy that screamed fake! in 69 different languages...

she is silent and waits for him to talk. and he eventually opens his eyes before his dulcet voice sounds out through his parted, pink lips. his voice is sweeter than frosting. too sweet, to the point where it leaves an unpleasant feeling on the roof of your mouth.